Jurassic Park Series

Started by War Wager, Mar 25, 2007, 10:10:16 PM

Author
Jurassic Park Series (Read 1,337,762 times)

Xenokiller

Xenokiller

Quote from: fluxcap on Apr 26, 2007, 07:07:43 PM
Easy, someone finds out John Hammond's underwater laboratory for sea-dino's. They plan ANOTHER expedition, they convince Alan Grant AGAIN to come along. They arrive, the guy with the big gun dies first and then a bunch of underwater shenanigans ensue (similar to Deep Blue Sea) with an eventual confrontation with a Kronosaurus. Eventually Grant makes it to the surface to be saved by a helicopter and the film will fade out AGAIN with pterodactyls flying alongside the helicopter while the Jurassic Park theme plays in the background. And there we have Jurassic Park 4: The Lost Undersea World  ;)
1, they aren't dinos so that would change a lot of things, 2 we don't need another jaws 3, 3 it should be a megalodon instead of kronosaurus if they did that. Big whale eating shark! Yeah!  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

Spitters, they hardly got any screen time in JP 1.

That Yellow Alien

That Yellow Alien

Quote from: Private Hudson on Mar 09, 2008, 09:07:44 PM
Spitters, they hardly got any screen time in JP 1.

Indeed, I would love to have the Dilophosaurs back. In fact, if I could pick one dino to bring back for the fourth film, it would be the Dilophosaurus.

Also: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENzoXXsxJMc

Awesome scene. Just wanted to post that.

nexus

nexus

Yea but lets have them proper sized like in the turok game

Dark Passenger

Dark Passenger

Quote from: nexus on Mar 10, 2008, 10:57:19 AM

i agree,

i read somewhere that they changed the real sizeof the dilophosaurus because its size would rival t-rex for the "biggest" carnivore at jurrasic park...

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Silver Surfer on Mar 10, 2008, 10:59:05 AM
Quote from: nexus on Mar 10, 2008, 10:57:19 AM

i agree,

i read somewhere that they changed the real sizeof the dilophosaurus because its size would rival t-rex for the "biggest" carnivore at jurrasic park...

There's no way. Dilophosaurus was only 20ft long vs. T.Rex who was twice that length at least.

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

Bigger than T-Rex is Giganotosaurus, who looks like a T-Rex but is bigger.

The raptors were made bigger, more like Dinonychus.

That Yellow Alien

That Yellow Alien

They need to bring back Dilophosaurus, and add Allosaurus, Carcharodontosaurus, and Acrocanthosaurus.

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

Carnotaurus.

That Yellow Alien

That Yellow Alien

If you look at all the big carnivores, they all had tiny little arms like T-rex. Just saying...he ain't no scavenger.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: That Yellow Alien on Mar 10, 2008, 04:18:10 PM
If you look at all the big carnivores, they all had tiny little arms like T-rex. Just saying...he ain't no scavenger.

No they didn't. The two carnivores with the smallest arms were T.Rex and Carnotaurus. All carnosaurs (save for Carnotaurus) had large, three-fingered arms. Bigger than those of T.Rex.

That Yellow Alien

That Yellow Alien

They are still small compared to the body.

Carcharontasaurus

Acrocanthosaurus

These guys don't have the huge arms like Spino did. Yes, T-rex had the smallest, but there were plenty others that had wimpy arms too.

Cellien

Cellien

Random JP thought:  "That is one big pile of shit." Loved that line!   :P

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Cellien on Mar 10, 2008, 05:01:17 PM
Random JP thought:  "That is one big pile of shit." Loved that line!   :P

"Woman inherits the Earth". Musta pleased feminists the world over.

Xenokiller

Xenokiller

Quote from: That Yellow Alien on Mar 10, 2008, 04:45:14 PM
They are still small compared to the body.

http://images.livescience.com/images/ig59_Carcharodontosaurus_09.jpg
Carcharontasaurus

Acrocanthosaurus

These guys don't have the huge arms like Spino did. Yes, T-rex had the smallest, but there were plenty others that had wimpy arms too.

Spinos arms are still pathetic, it was a fish eater, not strong, would lose to rex

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed