Jurassic Park Series

Started by War Wager, Mar 25, 2007, 10:10:16 PM

Author
Jurassic Park Series (Read 1,337,940 times)

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Naissus on Jan 23, 2017, 12:05:11 AMContinue the military/biopunk biological weapon...

Considering that this idea was the main plot of the fourth film throughout it's loooong period of development, I imagine this is exactly where they'll be going in the future.

skhellter

skhellter

Jurassic World was a (dumb) fun mess but still better than lost world and 3.

Interested in how the sequel shakes up.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Maybe they'll resurrect John Sayles' raptor swat team. :laugh:

skhellter

skhellter

Complete with a dilophosaurus support team.  :D

That script was full on b-movie style..... weird as shit.
Jurassic Park done with the tone of "Commando".  :laugh:

I still liked its characters better than anyone in Jurassic World, tbh.
Claire and Owen were annoying as shit.
Raptor Blue was the only cool character

Pvt. Himmel

Pvt. Himmel

ace3g

Pvt. Himmel

Pvt. Himmel

Fixed it thanks.

FiorinaFury161

nanison

nanison

Jurassic World was basically what I wanted the original film to be. Mayhem in an open park. It delivered, hope they'll find a new original angle for the sequel. Also the kids are not half as irritating as the original kids, there are less cutie moments like f.e. with the brachiosaurus sneezing, less smart ass kids knowing every dinosaur by name in an instant.
Yeah I loved it.

frenchfries

frenchfries

Quote from: nanison on Jan 26, 2017, 01:16:09 AM
Jurassic World was basically what I wanted the original film to be. Mayhem in an open park. It delivered, hope they'll find a new original angle for the sequel. Also the kids are not half as irritating as the original kids, there are less cutie moments like f.e. with the brachiosaurus sneezing, less smart ass kids knowing every dinosaur by name in an instant.
Yeah I loved it.
yea im right there with you. Still think jurassic park is the strongest in the series but jw is my second favorite.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Jurassic World was very good overall, but let's be serious here: any Jurassic movie without Jeff Goldblum is not a top contender...

;D

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Jan 26, 2017, 02:22:19 AMJurassic World was very good overall, but let's be serious here: any Jurassic movie without Jeff Goldblum is not a top contender...

Joking aside, my absolute favourite thing about The Lost World is that they took the best supporting character from the first film and made him the lead.

Kinda like when they did that sequel to The Fugitive that followed Tommy Lee Jones' character.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Yes indeed!
I did like US Marshals, wasn't the Fugitive good, but still a decent watch.

Pvt. Himmel

Pvt. Himmel

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed