Jurassic Park Series

Started by War Wager, Mar 25, 2007, 10:10:16 PM

Author
Jurassic Park Series (Read 1,337,539 times)

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I've already been asking my brother if he wants to see it together when it comes out in theaters, just like when we both saw Jurassic Park 3D together on the big screen. It's likely.

I'm hoping that maybe because of Jurassic World that a game developer will be willing to do another Operation Genesis kind of game, a game of which I enjoyed (played for Xbox, also playable for Xbox 360).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRI8heUeWg0#

Vertigo

Vertigo

Get it on the PC, you can mod it very easily. But yeah, I'd love another Operation Genesis.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

They totally should make a new JPOG with updated graphics. I'd play the shit out of it.

Gilfryd

Gilfryd

Quote from: MrSpaceJockey on Feb 02, 2015, 05:01:53 AM

God damn it Jurassic Park, you are such a dumb movie.

That's why it bothers me. It's like, let's have another scene where glass is stuck between screaming kids and a dinosaur. I really hope this doesn't turn into Predators and goes out of its way to recreate scenes from the original.

Alien³

Alien³

Quote from: Gilfryd on Feb 02, 2015, 10:25:28 AM
That's why it bothers me. It's like, let's have another scene where glass is stuck between screaming kids and a dinosaur.

I think there is a slight difference.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

No, I get what he's saying. That shot of the kids was obviously aping the first movie.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

After watching the new trailer, I am certified READY for the June release! I just hope the story is above "good" and not too many WTF (as in not good) moments.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Alien³, I challenge you to try to not respond to people that aren't entirely convinced with this movie in a droningly sarcastic, overly-defensive, and oddly condescending manner. That includes facetious uses of smiley faces.

Alien³

Alien³

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Feb 02, 2015, 12:35:47 PM
Alien³, I challenge you to try to not respond to people that aren't entirely convinced with this movie in a droningly sarcastic, overly-defensive, and oddly condescending manner. That includes facetious uses of smiley faces.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Let the sarcasm begin.

Space Sweeper

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: Omegazilla on Feb 02, 2015, 12:53:37 PM
Let the sarcasm begin.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBNcjvxLfFc#

Quote from: Omegazilla on Feb 02, 2015, 10:03:51 AM
They totally should make a new JPOG with updated graphics. I'd play the shit out of it.

They should also let you have access to all of the dinosaurs (you could only pick 5 sites for fossil digging when there was more than 5), and make the islands bigger and more detailed.

szkoki

szkoki

Quote from: DaddyYautja on Feb 02, 2015, 08:05:49 AM
Quote from: xeno-kaname on Feb 02, 2015, 06:07:09 AM
The new trailer was very exciting I'm just not digging some of the dino's looks. Except the raptors, which look absolutely amazing.

It's surreal to know this movie is coming out so soon. Relatively speaking. We'be been waiting for this for more than a decade. Even if it sucks, I know I'll enjoy it a good amount. Can't wait  ;D

All the dinos seem to be dark greyish colors.
I find that weird, were they like that in the other films? Wasnt there more color on the Dinos?

they were all dark grey in the first movie tho, except the Tricy. in the second movie every dino was brown and yellow, in the third they were like a rainbow

btw everyone moaning about the raptors when Dr Grant didnt get killed off in the 3rd movie is reasonable yeah?

Alien³

Alien³

The dinosaurs have always been different colours right from the outset.

It's all down to how they're lit.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: szkoki on Feb 02, 2015, 01:04:12 PMbtw everyone moaning about the raptors when Dr Grant didnt get killed off in the 3rd movie is reasonable yeah?

No, that was also stupid. In fact it's the main reason I'm worried where they're going with domesticated dinos in the fourth.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed