Jurassic Park Series

Started by War Wager, Mar 25, 2007, 10:10:16 PM

Author
Jurassic Park Series (Read 1,337,694 times)

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on Jun 18, 2014, 02:57:45 AM
Quote from: Blacklabel on Jun 18, 2014, 12:53:41 AM
Via Trevorrow's twitter:

http://www.jplegacy.org/images/news/animatronic.jpg

Shadow of the new dinosaur?.. That's a lot of teeth.

I wonder if it's upsidedown. If not then it resembles G98 with that thick lower jaw/chin.
It obviously is -- that's a typical lower jaw shape.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

http://www.today.com/entertainment/can-chris-pratts-ripped-abs-save-day-jurassic-world-obviously-1D79842315

Set visit interview.

Quote"Are those your abs?"
Typical mainstream entertainment interview question.

Quote"Those are America's abs." 
Perfect answer.  ;D

Also:
Spielberg is quite active behind the scenes for this film, creating ideas for sequences etc.
Trevorrow was hand picked by Spielberg to do this.

frenchfries

frenchfries

Good to know that spielberg is involved to this extent. I'm also digging the look of the sets and costumes!

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: Blacklabel on Jun 24, 2014, 06:34:41 PM
Also:
Spielberg is quite active behind the scenes for this film, creating ideas for sequences etc.
Translation: they're again shooting without a fixed script.

Spoiler

;D
[close]

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

They delayed the film for over a year to finish the script. ;_; The previous release date was this summer.

xeno-kaname

xeno-kaname

Quote from: Blacklabel on Jun 24, 2014, 06:34:41 PM
http://www.today.com/entertainment/can-chris-pratts-ripped-abs-save-day-jurassic-world-obviously-1D79842315

Set visit interview.

Quote"Are those your abs?"
Typical mainstream entertainment interview question.

Quote"Those are America's abs." 
Perfect answer.  ;D

Also:
Trevorrow was hand picked by Spielberg to do this.

America's abs  :laugh: :laugh:

p1nk81cd

p1nk81cd

Anyone else hoping to see Mapusaurus and Carnotaurus?

Gate

Gate

Quote from: Blacklabel on Jun 24, 2014, 07:33:24 PM
They delayed the film for over a year to finish the script. ;_; The previous release date was this summer.
Because they cant do much more with the concept without radically changing the scope of the film. I mean we do have it called 'Jurassic World' now....

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Mr. Runner on Jun 24, 2014, 10:53:55 PM
Anyone else hoping to see Mapusaurus and Carnotaurus?

As a dino groupie, yes, especially Mapusaurus but it's not well-known amongst the general public and it doesn't really have any interesting features to distinguish from being a "T.Rex-lookalike". At least Carnotaurus has the unique skull, along with having a small fan base behind it thanks to TLW novel.

Spidey3121

Spidey3121

Quote from: Gate on Jun 25, 2014, 02:37:06 AM
Quote from: Blacklabel on Jun 24, 2014, 07:33:24 PM
Because they cant do much more with the concept without radically changing the scope of the film. I mean we do have it called 'Jurassic World' now....

Right, the general plotline is pretty-well set in stone. Humans play god w/ dinosaurs, get eaten. It's a tough balancing act. It needs to do enough to distinguish itself while also delivering on what they know audiences enjoyed from the previous 3 installments. It's the same issue that the newly announced Predator reboot will face.

First Blood

First Blood

What I find hilarious is that they've built a new park on the ruins of the old one despite the islands being restricted and everyone getting killed, and all the new employees they've convinced to work there yet again.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: First Blood on Jun 25, 2014, 05:53:47 PM
What I find hilarious is that they've built a new park on the ruins of the old one despite the islands being restricted and everyone getting killed, and all the new employees they've convinced to work there yet again.

They spared no expense.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: First Blood on Jun 25, 2014, 05:53:47 PM

I'm sure this will be addressed in the film. Hell, it's a brand new company so that's a start.

MudButt

MudButt

Bad economy, people need work.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed