Jurassic Park Series

Started by War Wager, Mar 25, 2007, 10:10:16 PM

Author
Jurassic Park Series (Read 1,337,945 times)

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Quote from: DoomRulz on Oct 10, 2011, 12:10:55 AM
When was the last time that happened? Fox didn't do it for X-Men when they released X-Men First Class and I'm pretty sure the Predator Hunter Edition was released well before Predators came out.

They did with Rambo and Batman Begins though.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Bad Replicant on Oct 10, 2011, 12:26:37 AM
Quote from: Cap. Fitzgerald on Oct 09, 2011, 09:47:16 AM
Nice new av/sig set by the way
Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on Oct 09, 2011, 04:40:33 PM
And let me take this opportunity to congratulate you on your new sig/avatar set. Best minimalistic set I've ever seen anywhere, ever.
Buh! Er... I mean thanks, fellas.

Spoiler

Just some of the aforementioned pictures floatin' around on the web...

Extra dig site stuff.

Hammond and co discuss the kids being at the park.

Extended Triceratops scene (high five?)

More trouble with them pesky raptors!

Prepping equipment on Isla Sorna.

Little something extra from the Stegosaurus scene.

Ludlow, drunk as a skunk, trips on poor baby rex's leg.

Honestly, I forget what this one is. But it ain't in the movie.

Raptor in the field with a bloody mouf. There's more pictures of this, but I can't find them at the moment.

Michael Jeter and a stick vs. dinosaurs

Paul and Amanda kiss! Yay!

Plus other stuff I can't find right now.
[close]

The talking about kids and Mike Jeter with the stick look nice, everything else looks meh.

Bad Replicant

Bad Replicant

My lame "descriptions" don't really do them any justice. For the most part they're small bits that add a little more depth to the characters. I'd still love to see them at some point. You can read about them in better detail at jplegacy.org, though they don't have all the known stuff listed.

BTW, you can actually see them filming part of the dialogue about the kids in this video at 4:29. There's another line from Hammond right before it that didn't make the final cut either.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0xRlfbJG4k#

Shasvre

Shasvre

Some nice pictures from the first movie, would have been nice to see some of thos deleted scenes.

Gate

Gate

JPLEGACY = AVPGALAXY

Those who are there will know exactly what I mean

Hive Tyrant

Hive Tyrant

I was an active member at jplegacy for years. Name's Tyranno Infinity. Haven't been active there in ages though.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

I haven't been active but I'm a member too. Name's Ghost Rider. :P

Alien³

Alien³

I've been a member for a while now but I hardly go into the forums because I feel it's a bit to messy looking. Needs to have a clean remodel like AVPGalaxy say : )

Quote from: Keg on Oct 01, 2011, 04:03:51 PM
Changing the raptors appearance in JPIII so they looked closer to what new evidence suggested they looked like, pissed me off. Why? Because trying to make them as accurate as possible is a complete joke anyway seeing as they arent even Velociraptors. Christ whats next in JPIV. Actual turkey sized, feathery Raptors. f**k realism, its a damn sci-FI (emphasis on the fiction) action blockbuster.

The subtext in jp3 is that the feathered ones are male, the female raptor that takes the eggs looks like the original ones,

First Blood

Alien³

Alien³

Quote from: First Blood on Oct 12, 2011, 11:03:28 PM
Bluray.com's in-depth review.

http://www.blu-ray.com/movies/Jurassic-Park-Ultimate-Trilogy-Blu-ray/24947/#Review

Looking good.  :)

I can't wait to watch the new documentary : )

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Bleh, edge enhancement. Ah well, hurry up with the individual releases so I don't have to bother with the sequels.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed