Jurassic Park Series

Started by War Wager, Mar 25, 2007, 10:10:16 PM

Author
Jurassic Park Series (Read 1,337,821 times)

jacc.90

jacc.90

Quote from: Fujimaster on Jul 20, 2011, 11:32:04 AM
Quote from: AvatarIII on Jul 18, 2011, 02:39:21 PM
if anything i think the parents in 3 were too wimpy and the kid was too bad-ass in JP 1 and 2 we saw the kids be terrified and then harden underpressure, in 3, the kid was already totally hardened, and so the fact he was so "cool" was kind of annoying,

That kid had spent weeks running and hiding from Dinosaurs. The kids from the first two had spent one day on the island
Dude, in the real life that kid fron the 3º movie would not exist. it's imposible survive alone that time in a f**king dinosaur island. do you remember how many people died in the 1º and 2º movie? omg i think that ,in that case, INGEN instead of hiring mercenaries from the 2nd movie should have hired Eric   :S
omg he had rex urine  ^^U seriously, is  believable?

Tangakkai

Tangakkai

The third movie was just a mediocre rehash of the first film, lacking in character developement and originality. Only difference to it's far superior predecessor was the Spinosaurus and the Pteranodon scene.

So if I get another mediocre rehash with a 4th movie, I'm not interested

Shasvre

Shasvre

Some info from Comic Con.

QuoteQuestion about Jurassic Park IV - has anything happened? Spielberg: "Yes it has, we have a story, I can happily announce right now." They have a writer and hopefully they are going to make Jurassic Park IV sometime in the near future.
http://comicbookmovie.com/fansites/joshw24/news/?a=42580

There was another article that said "2-3 years" instead of "the near future", but that has been taken down. Probably because this one was put up first.

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

Bring it on!

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Oh hell yes. Hope this isn't the usual bluff!

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Remember Stevie: no dino-soldiers!!

Requiem28

Requiem28

Quote from: Laufey on Jul 22, 2011, 07:26:39 PM
Some info from Comic Con.

QuoteQuestion about Jurassic Park IV - has anything happened? Spielberg: "Yes it has, we have a story, I can happily announce right now." They have a writer and hopefully they are going to make Jurassic Park IV sometime in the near future.
http://comicbookmovie.com/fansites/joshw24/news/?a=42580

Finally!

Fujimaster

Fujimaster

Quote from: jacc.90 on Jul 20, 2011, 02:42:48 PM
Quote from: Fujimaster on Jul 20, 2011, 11:32:04 AM
Quote from: AvatarIII on Jul 18, 2011, 02:39:21 PM
if anything i think the parents in 3 were too wimpy and the kid was too bad-ass in JP 1 and 2 we saw the kids be terrified and then harden underpressure, in 3, the kid was already totally hardened, and so the fact he was so "cool" was kind of annoying,

That kid had spent weeks running and hiding from Dinosaurs. The kids from the first two had spent one day on the island
Dude, in the real life that kid fron the 3º movie would not exist. it's imposible survive alone that time in a f**king dinosaur island. do you remember how many people died in the 1º and 2º movie? omg i think that ,in that case, INGEN instead of hiring mercenaries from the 2nd movie should have hired Eric   :S
omg he had rex urine  ^^U seriously, is  believable?
I was just saying you're comparing someone who has been there for weeks to someone that has been there for a day. Its easy to see him as hardened when you see him several weeks later, Meh I dont care, its a crap story anyway.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Jee, it's Sci-fi. Eric survived the Island for that time, the mercs didn't make it for long... so what, Newt in Aliens survived a good load of space Locustas for a good time too, and the majority of the Marines were wasted off. It's very unlikely, buuut... who cares? Whine all you want about the execution, but the idea has nothing wrong in it.

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Jul 23, 2011, 12:27:57 PM
Jee, it's Sci-fi. Eric survived the Island for that time, the mercs didn't make it for long... so what, Newt in Aliens survived a good load of space Locustas for a good time too, and the majority of the Marines were wasted off. It's very unlikely, buuut... who cares? Whine all you want about the execution, but the idea has nothing wrong in it.

This.

Bat Chain Puller

Bat Chain Puller

Just google stories of miraculous child survival stories and you'll find it's not so hard to believe it can happen, and some what frequently.

The hard to believe part is the ... ahem ... dinosaurs? And the ... uh ... xeno-morphs?

Spoiler
+10 cool points to who ever read that last line in Goldblum voice.
[close]

scarhunter92

Bat Chain Puller

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Im in ur park
Roaring gloriously in ur fence

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed