Jurassic Park Series

Started by War Wager, Mar 25, 2007, 10:10:16 PM

Author
Jurassic Park Series (Read 1,337,842 times)

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

History of InGen, I assume? Intriguing.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Laufey on Jul 17, 2011, 09:01:35 PM
Joe Johnston talks Jurassic Park 4.

http://screenrant.com/joe-johnston-jurassic-park-4-captain-america-director-rothc-123898/

Quote"We are in discussions about 'Jurassic Park 4.' The most important thing I can tell you is that it starts a new trilogy that will go off in a different direction — a completely different direction that is very exciting, and different from anything we've seen." Johnston continued by saying that, "It starts with the history of the first trilogy, but it spins it off in a completely different direction. That's all I can tell you."

Like the idea. Do not like the director at the helm.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

He said sorry for JP3, let's see how Captain America turns out.

chupacabras acheronsis

chupacabras acheronsis

i don't think Jurassic Park 3 had bad Directing, it's the writting that was shit.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Jul 17, 2011, 10:08:56 PM
i don't think Jurassic Park 3 had bad Directing, it's the writting that was shit.

Agreed on this. I tihnk that Johnson did the best that he could with what he had.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

That's a cheap cop-out. He could have at least changed the way the film ended.

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jul 17, 2011, 10:52:24 PM
Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Jul 17, 2011, 10:08:56 PM

Agreed on this. I tihnk that Johnson did the best that he could with what he had.

I agree as well.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

One sheer example of good directing in Part 3 is the introduction to the Pteranodon. Score, mist, steps... steps... silhouette BAM! Here it f**king is. What a sequence.

XenoVC

XenoVC

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jul 17, 2011, 09:42:37 PM
Quote from: Laufey on Jul 17, 2011, 09:01:35 PM
Joe Johnston talks Jurassic Park 4.

http://screenrant.com/joe-johnston-jurassic-park-4-captain-america-director-rothc-123898/

Quote"We are in discussions about 'Jurassic Park 4.' The most important thing I can tell you is that it starts a new trilogy that will go off in a different direction — a completely different direction that is very exciting, and different from anything we've seen." Johnston continued by saying that, "It starts with the history of the first trilogy, but it spins it off in a completely different direction. That's all I can tell you."

Like the idea. Do not like the director at the helm.

Johnston seemed way more, 'iono, knowing, than he would let on, I'm just picking this up from the JP3 commentary, and interviews and whatnot.

He gives off sprinkles of thought that led me to believe he could have made something special if the play it safe generic 'rescue movie' thing hadn't been decided on, rather than a film that would have added to the actual mythology of JP and TLW.

jacc.90

jacc.90

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Jul 18, 2011, 08:51:46 AM
One sheer example of good directing in Part 3 is the introduction to the Pteranodon. Score, mist, steps... steps... silhouette BAM! Here it f**king is. What a sequence.
in my opinion
Yes, but that movie dont have a horror touch like the others, in the 1º and the 2º all people was frightened for not to be dino-food, in this movie "the family" makes that the movie can not be taken seriously. the problem is always find to ERIC -.-
examples :
JP1: PG 13
JP2: PG 13
JP3: PG 07
original books have the special feature of have very violent deaths.
if you change it that it's like walk in the park simply
we need a new solid history, but i'm not thinking in remake(no god)
jurasic park needs be and aventure/horror movie, and be a serious movie, ( without families ^^U) (PG 13)
1 thing more : it's necesary have always a child in middle of the argument?

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

But all three movies had children, and families, to some extent...

jacc.90

jacc.90

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jul 18, 2011, 02:10:46 PM
But all three movies had children, and families, to some extent...
yes i know but in the third movie was exagerated, they were more concerned with the boy than anything else.
the movie lacks fear
and becomes a movie for the whole family.
I personally think that there loses some of its essence
:-\

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Jurassic Park has always been pretty family oriented, though. I agree that it was exaggerated in 3, but I don't want them to completely lost that element in the sequels. Kids should be able to enjoy Jurassic Park, too.

i think what ruined the third movie was the fact there were parents not the fact there was a kid,

jacc.90

jacc.90

Quote from: AvatarIII on Jul 18, 2011, 02:24:28 PM
i think what ruined the third movie was the fact there were parents not the fact there was a kid,
parents and children are on the same box XD
I blame them both  :-\

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jul 18, 2011, 02:19:53 PM
Jurassic Park has always been pretty family oriented, though. I agree that it was exaggerated in 3, but I don't want them to completely lost that element in the sequels. Kids should be able to enjoy Jurassic Park, too.
yes, im agree,
but in a movie PG 13 ... ^^U
there is little for the family (dinosaur looks like monsters and deaths have violence)
and that I saw Jurassic Park 1 in the cinema with 3 years old XD
i love jurasic parks movies, the 3º too ^^, buy I think it is necessary to return to the original concept that has become so diluted, and focus in a serious and realistic form, with children,mmm  oki, But non exaggerate XD
I just want that they resurrect the franchise with style  :D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed