Jurassic Park Series

Started by War Wager, Mar 25, 2007, 10:10:16 PM

Author
Jurassic Park Series (Read 1,337,863 times)

they just seem like animals to me, not evil at all.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Laufey on May 11, 2011, 01:40:34 PM
In my opinion, you can't outdo the Velociraptor's from the first movie. Vicious bastards. The raptors in JPIII only wanted their precious babies. The raptors in JP seemed like they killed more for fun than anything else.
I agree. They were cunning and vicious hunters, the JPIII raptors just looked lame and acted lame as well. "Oh, we just want the eggs and we'll be going."

-_-

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Remonster on May 11, 2011, 04:03:24 PM
In my opinion, you can't outdo the Velociraptor's from the first movie. Vicious bastards. The raptors in JPIII only wanted their precious babies. The raptors in JP seemed like they killed more for fun than anything else.

Agree with you entirely. JP1 Raptors are evil, and I love it.

One of my favorite scenes...comes from the Lost World in which the InGen folks are making their way through the long grass - and the camera is an above shot, and the audience sees the Raptors coming through the grass in all directions, ready to attack. Those guys had no f**king chance.

Bad Replicant

Bad Replicant

Agreed, the raptors in the first film are some scary mama jammas. I love how they're hidden for most of the movie, then it's all like

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

My mom was always telling me that the cow ate the raptors in that one scene. I was almost convinced, naive youngling that I was. She's such a troll.

The raptors were the ultimate badasses. Click-click-click, click-click click.

Quote from: Walk Evil Talk on May 11, 2011, 04:48:46 PM
Agreed, the raptors in the first film are some scary mama jammas. I love how they're hidden for most of the movie, then it's all like
http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljvqv0yWqc1qb6kd0o1_500.gif

that face she pulls and her line always annoyed me,

Huol

Huol

Can't see that without thinking of

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prgm4eKq6d4#

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

Quote from: Space Sweeper on May 11, 2011, 04:19:31 PM
I agree. They were cunning and vicious hunters, the JPIII raptors just looked lame and acted lame as well. "Oh, we just want the eggs and we'll be going."

-_-

Requiem28

Requiem28

Quote from: Huol on May 11, 2011, 05:15:03 PM

Can't see that without thinking of

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prgm4eKq6d4#

lmao  :D

Alien³

Alien³

Quote from: DoomRulz on May 11, 2011, 02:59:22 AM
Quote from: Alien³ on May 10, 2011, 10:37:27 PM
I'd also love to see one rogue raptor that is relentless and really scary. I think that would be a perfect next step for the character of the raptors.

Could do without. Sick of raptors being the focal point of the films.

They don't have to be the focal point it could just have one scary ass scene, much like the Dilophosaurus in Jurassic Park.

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

JP without Deinonychus just won't cut it. The fans love em.
They tried cutting out T Rex and look how well that worked out.
Granted, other dinos need screen time as well, and I would love to see Carcharodontosaurus and more Ceratosaurus and most certainly much more Dilophosaurus. Maybe even some full grone Dilos this time.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

-_-

Acted lame? Not sure I'd call setting a trap then breaking someone's neck lame.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: DoomRulz on May 11, 2011, 07:56:02 PM

-_-

Acted lame? Not sure I'd call setting a trap then breaking someone's neck lame.
It was. The was no real tension to it, and it was just a blatant "THEY HAVE EVOLVED!! :o" moment.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: DoomRulz on May 11, 2011, 07:56:02 PMActed lame? Not sure I'd call setting a trap then breaking someone's neck lame.

I didn't like that and the same goes for the Spinosaurus breaking the T-Rex's neck. It felt more like a finishing move than natural behaviour.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Laufey on May 11, 2011, 08:18:10 PM
Quote from: DoomRulz on May 11, 2011, 07:56:02 PMActed lame? Not sure I'd call setting a trap then breaking someone's neck lame.

I didn't like that and the same goes for the Spinosaurus breaking the T-Rex's neck. It felt more like a finishing move than natural behaviour.
I agree. That stuff wasn't cool, it was tacky and lame.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed