Jurassic Park Series

Started by War Wager, Mar 25, 2007, 10:10:16 PM

Author
Jurassic Park Series (Read 1,337,891 times)

chupacabras acheronsis

chupacabras acheronsis

And then they find out about INgen's Nuclear facility and the terrorists trying to steal the material.

and then this happens:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4KLRp6QGjQ#

predxeno

predxeno

Realistically, dinosaurs may die easily when faced with gunfire.  Maybe that's why they never allowed heavy guns next to the dinos.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Muldoon grenades + Bazooka sequence in JP novel = badass.

predxeno

predxeno

You said it.

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Feb 24, 2011, 06:27:40 PM
Muldoon grenades + Bazooka sequence in JP novel = badass.

Oh yes.

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

I really liked the part involving Grant confronting the raptors in the lab.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Sso02V on Feb 24, 2011, 07:46:59 AM
Quote from: First Blood on Feb 23, 2011, 02:50:35 PM
Quote from: Remonster on Feb 23, 2011, 01:49:33 PM
Nash had a Mossberg 500 Cruiser that I wish had gotten a little more action before he died. All that firepower and it didn't last past maybe half an hour on the island :C

That's one of the many reasons why I disliked JP3. They're portrayed as these tough guys in the airfield and get wiped out almost as soon as they land on the island.
Nobody ever gets to shoot any dinosaurs. They bring a whole army of mercenaries to the island and they don't take a single dinosaur with them when they get horribly killed. Are they afraid that hippies will complain?

How much better of an ending would it have been to have the Spinosaurus charge onto the beach at the end and just get leveled by all that firepower sitting right there? Certainly beats it just up and disappearing.

It's not bad, but it's too morbid for the series. Personally, and this is just the dino geek in me talking, I would have preferred an ending b/w the Rex and Spino. Instead of having them fight initially in the second act and it's over within seconds, have them stare each other down with a roaring contest then whey back away from one another as a kind of "another time" kinda deal, have them fight right at the end when Spino is wreaking havoc in the lake.

predxeno

predxeno

What do people here think about a Jurassic Park Chaos Effect movie?

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

f**k that.
I want the Trespasser movie!
Yes. I like Trespasser. If only for the amazing level designs.

predxeno

predxeno

Dinosaur mutants sound cool.

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

TV series, maybe.
Feature length film for main cannon?
Nope. Just...nope.

predxeno

predxeno

You mean like that Aliens cartoon that was going to come out based on the Aliens toys from Kenner? :D

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

Yes!

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

The original Jurassic Park novels depicted slightly and voluntarily distorted Dinosaurs - the compy were, for example, described to have 5 fingers that made them human-like.
But... Crichton never went that far.
No, I woudln't like a Chaos Effect film.

predxeno

predxeno

I wonder who would win: JP Chaos Effect dinos or our Aliens?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed