Wolf and Enforcer Predator parallels

Started by (Bad Blood), Mar 25, 2024, 09:30:03 AM

Author
Wolf and Enforcer Predator parallels (Read 350 times)

(Bad Blood)

(Bad Blood)

Hello my friends! I was on Reddit and noticed something I had not even considered before. These words here are from the Individual on Reddit:

"BAD BLOOD The "Enforcer" Predator was a "Cleaner-Type", same as Wolf"

"The comic series BAD BLOOD is already really similar in story to AVP: REQUIEM and another parallel between them I 'm mulling over is how "The Enforcer" Predator from BAD BLOOD, is basically the same "character-type" as Wolf is in REQUIEM."

"A Predator causes bloody mayhem on the ship, killing all it's occupants before it crashes to Earth, and the Predator escapes into the landscape, killing all in it's path."

"Another Predator is sent in to tail & track him down, eliminating him & cleaning up all traces of the event. It's pretty much the exact same story as **'REQUIEM'**, only with a wild Bad Blood Predator, instead of a PredAlien."

"The "Enforcer" Predator in *'BAD BLOOD'* is basically Wolf's predecessor, in regards to their mission & story arcs. Both were totally focused on their mission to catch up with their target, and were indifferent towards the humans comings across their path."

"Of course, I'm wondering who's the more skilled & proficient at their 'Job'?"

Back to me now, So my friends what are your thoughts? It seems to make sense to me when I stopped to think about it, they both have a pretty wide array of weapons and equipment even by predator standards as well. So do you think the Enforcer is a "Cleaner" like wolf?

The Cruentus

Indifferent? Wolf went out of his way to deviate from cleaning up to skin a human (which would cause more attention) and killed a guy in the cemetary for no other reason than because the man was armed. Wolf while cool looking, was stupid and incompetent.

(Bad Blood)

Quote from: The Cruentus on Mar 25, 2024, 10:52:49 AMIndifferent? Wolf went out of his way to deviate from cleaning up to skin a human (which would cause more attention) and killed a guy in the cemetary for no other reason than because the man was armed. Wolf while cool looking, was stupid and incompetent.
That was the only part of this individuals comments that I didn't agree with exactly. Though I can at least agree with them both having the same "job" description. 

The Cruentus

I am not sure if I have heard of this other Predator though, what comic or book is it from? May have to take a gander.

(Bad Blood)

Quote from: The Cruentus on Mar 25, 2024, 11:01:06 AMI am not sure if I have heard of this other Predator though, what comic or book is it from? May have to take a gander.
Oh? Well then I absolutely recommend checking out the story he is in, my personal favorite lol. He is in the 4 part comic titled Predator: Bad Blood published In 1993 by Dark Horse Comics. Really well written. I actually spoke to the writer and artist recently, very nice guys.

The Cruentus

Oh an oldie, nice. I may actually have it somewhere then, I never did get around to reading 100% of my collection. Time to start to digging.  ;D

(Bad Blood)

Quote from: The Cruentus on Mar 25, 2024, 11:09:26 AMOh an oldie, nice. I may actually have it somewhere then, I never did get around to reading 100% of my collection. Time to start to digging.  ;D
That it is, indeed. Understandable. Absolutely!  I am very curious to hear your opinion once you finish reading it. 😁👍

The Cruentus

Okie dokie, I'll get back to you on it here and answer the question if he is more skilled and proficient at his job than Wolf. Though chances are he is.  ;D

Kradan

Never considered it but when you put it like that, yeah, I can see the similarities

(Bad Blood)

Quote from: Kradan on Mar 25, 2024, 11:39:33 AMNever considered it but when you put it like that, yeah, I can see the similarities
Also to my knowledge it's the only other time besides AVPR/Wolf where a predator is seen doing anything like this in any predator media.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed