Happy Alien Day everyone!!

Started by Acid_Reign161, Apr 26, 2024, 11:04:29 AM

Author
Happy Alien Day everyone!! (Read 1,412 times)

Acid_Reign161

Acid_Reign161

How are you all celebrating today? 😃

oduodu

oduodu

same from me .

what will we call february 23 next year? prometheus day?

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

By doing a lot of work, getting my underarms lasered, and preparing for an exhibition soon.

Not a lot of time for Alien today.

Nightmare Asylum

Will be celebrating with a viewing of Alien on the big screen... tomorrow on 4/27. :laugh:

Hope we get a picture from Hawley's show today, and I look forward to Mike's video on Blomkamp's movie!

Darwinsgirl

Darwinsgirl

Happy ALIEN DAY!

I'm looking forward to seeing ALIEN on the big screen tonight. ;D

Putting the movie on while I do some chores. Birthday celebration for family today else I'd spend the day watching films browsing books.

Immortan Jonesy

Happy Alien Day everyone☺️🙏

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Happy AlienDay folk! I'll be celebrating being glued to my laptop all day! Hopefully we'll see some good announcements this year. I know Aliens Expanded has something to reveal later, I'm aware of something that should be announced today too. Hopefully we get something from Romulus and/or the TV show. It would be a genuine waste for them not to this year.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

SiL

SiL

Perfect Organism has some stuff releasing today as usual.

Podcast breaking down the script of Aliens: https://pod.link/1650931217/episode/e7b3b4cac4d14aaeff955d3e128015a4

Huntsman

Huntsman

Quote from: Acid_Reign161 on Apr 26, 2024, 11:04:29 AMHow are you all celebrating today? 😃
By hugging faces.

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 26, 2024, 12:13:33 PMI'm aware of something that should be announced today too.

👀

Corporal Hicks

Prez

Prez

I'm already 22 hours into #AlienDay here in Oz. Started last night with a 4K Alien in IMAX viewing to a packed house. Was bloody brilliant. Today been reading a bit of Alien material and now will probably finish off the day with finishing off with a bit more reading of Alien Inferno's Fall.

Kradan

Kradan

Happy Alien Day !

Corporal Hicks

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed