A Public Apology To Randy Pitchford

Started by Local Trouble, Aug 08, 2018, 11:54:01 AM

Author
A Public Apology To Randy Pitchford (Read 76,264 times)

Local Trouble

Quote from: Thatguy2068 on Nov 12, 2023, 09:05:39 PMit's very fitting that Randy would retweet a the Dalai Lama tweet With similar allegations they have

Hey!  I know you!  You're that guy!

Spoiler
The one that won't apologize to Randy. >:(
[close]

razeak

razeak

After playing through this a few dozen times with oldest son at launch and a few times over the years (he was 5), I just rounded up controls and my 360 and I'm starting with my 6 year old. He watched me play a little dark descent, and now he's given Isolation and Fireteam a shot, but local coop here is going to be for the win. Hopefully we get a lifelong love form him too.

Xenomrph

Quote from: razeak on Jan 13, 2024, 12:45:26 AMAfter playing through this a few dozen times with oldest son at launch and a few times over the years (he was 5), I just rounded up controls and my 360 and I'm starting with my 6 year old. He watched me play a little dark descent, and now he's given Isolation and Fireteam a shot, but local coop here is going to be for the win. Hopefully we get a lifelong love form him too.
Tell him that he doesn't get to eat until he completes Alien Isolation on the highest difficulty in one sitting.

kwisatz

This reminds me we may soon need an 'A Public Apology to ralfy' thread as well.

Immortan Jonesy

He who must not be named :-X

razeak

razeak

Quote from: Xenomrph on Jan 13, 2024, 01:08:09 AM
Quote from: razeak on Jan 13, 2024, 12:45:26 AMAfter playing through this a few dozen times with oldest son at launch and a few times over the years (he was 5), I just rounded up controls and my 360 and I'm starting with my 6 year old. He watched me play a little dark descent, and now he's given Isolation and Fireteam a shot, but local coop here is going to be for the win. Hopefully we get a lifelong love form him too.
Tell him that he doesn't get to eat until he completes Alien Isolation on the highest difficulty in one sitting.
We officially have a new alien fan. He's raided my older kids Lanard figures now and calling his little sister Nugget.

Colonial Marines just scored a win.

Wweyland

What is Randy up to nowadays?

The Cruentus

Hopefully not using funds for one project, only to be used on his project instead.

BlueMarsalis79

Too busy watching underage girls perform "magic tricks" for that.

The Cruentus

Seriously, he does that?

razeak

razeak

He was involved in some sort of controversy surrounding that. I don't remember the specifics, but I think Bluemarsalis is correct.

I ordered the Collector's Edition off ebay lol. I always wanted that to collect dust on one of my shelves.

Local Trouble

Quote from: razeak on Jan 13, 2024, 03:44:49 PMI ordered the Collector's Edition off ebay lol. I always wanted that to collect dust on one of my shelves.

I'm still holding out for the GOTY edition. >:(

Immortan Jonesy

Warning: The game you are about to play is canon :-X

Wweyland

The Edition with the powerloader statue? The statue is kind of great though.

Immortan Jonesy

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed