It looks like Isabelle from PREDATORS is coming to Hunting Grounds.

Started by Voodoo Magic, Dec 08, 2020, 07:14:26 PM

Author
It looks like Isabelle from PREDATORS is coming to Hunting Grounds. (Read 2,228 times)

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Since this game is canon, maybe we'll have a backstory of her return, with recordings by Alice Braga!

Xenomorphine

I don't personally regard the game as canonical, but a hypothetical depiction of her would be nice to see in video game form.

Voodoo Magic

So in your world Xenomorphine, poor Dutch is still missing.  :'(

Mr.Turok

Makes me wonder what what could have happened to Royce?

AND PLEASE GIVE ISABELLE LORE TAPES! I need to know what went down after Predators!

SuperiorIronman

I wonder if that could be a lore connection. We do see a ship in the Predator tutorial so maybe Isabelle hitches a ride from them and they start hunting while they're here.

Though it'd probably be about as canonical as City Hunter still kicking in 2025. We are due some female FT and Predators though.

Voodoo Magic

Give us a Hunting Planet map and the fire team dropped from the sky and you won my heart back Illfonic!

Kradan

You have a sharp eye, Voodoo !

Sol

Very cool. Good to see her character hasn't been forgotten.

Mr.Turok

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Dec 08, 2020, 07:46:02 PM
Give us a Hunting Planet map and the fire team dropped from the sky and you won my heart back Illfonic!

I wish they can do something that cool. I'll do you one better:

Give me Escape mode, where 4 Fireteam and one Predator player team up to find a Predator ship to escape the Hunting Preserve Planet. Meanwhile another player, Super Predator hunts them all down. Super has all the class traits of Scout, Hunter, and Berserk to be a great threat to the players in addition to the usual perks and weapons. Missions would be to find clues/trails/intel on where the ship would be located. Stargazer would be replaced with Predator hounds. (Hounds and Super is based on Predators, not The Predator)

Good luck Fireteam!

Kailem

That......actually looks spot-on! Nice catch!

Cool to see another character from the movies (that's not a reskin of Dutch :P). I guess Alice Braga was an easier get than Adrien Brody? And yeah if they've come up with a backstory for Sporty McSportsball I'd imagine we'll get some sort of Predators 2-type thing where she stows away on a Predator ship and makes her way back to Earth.

Still holding out for Harrigan at some point, but Isabelle is cool too!

SuperiorIronman

If anything what they could do is probably change the skybox to better reflect the alien environment. Instead of warehouses and encampments we get something like the super predator camp, a few alien ruins, and perhaps a set piece like a massive waterfall or even getting up and close to a Predator ship.

Isabelle could probably be used opposed to Zeus with a change in opening to show the player falling or even waking up on the ground.

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: SuperiorIronman on Dec 08, 2020, 09:05:52 PM
Isabelle could probably be used opposed to Zeus with a change in opening to show the player falling or even waking up on the ground.

That an interesting idea!

Quote from: Mr.Turok on Dec 08, 2020, 08:20:32 PM
Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Dec 08, 2020, 07:46:02 PM

I wish they can do something that cool. I'll do you one better:

Give me Escape mode, where 4 Fireteam and one Predator player team up to find a Predator ship to escape the Hunting Preserve Planet. Meanwhile another player, Super Predator hunts them all down. Super has all the class traits of Scout, Hunter, and Berserk to be a great threat to the players in addition to the usual perks and weapons. Missions would be to find clues/trails/intel on where the ship would be located. Stargazer would be replaced with Predator hounds. (Hounds and Super is based on Predators, not The Predator)

Good luck Fireteam!

#TakeMyMoney

Quote from: Kradan on Dec 08, 2020, 08:09:21 PM
You have a sharp eye, Voodoo !

Quote from: Kailem on Dec 08, 2020, 08:48:38 PM
That......actually looks spot-on! Nice catch!

I'd love to take credit for it but someone on the Illfonic boards caught it first. To be honest, we all probably could have caught it if we tried, but personally I was too busy stewing over the fact that our only three human DLCs added to this game in 2020 were 2 Dutches and an NFL player!  >:(

Gr33n M4n

Should have added Royce instead of Lynch.

The Shuriken

Jesus when is City Hunter, Berserker, and Scar coming?

Sol

Quote from: The Shuriken on Dec 09, 2020, 01:38:46 AM
Jesus when is City Hunter, Berserker, and Scar coming?

City Hunter is already available.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed