Spider-Man: Into The Spider-Verse

Started by PierreVW, Dec 10, 2017, 03:49:41 PM

Author
Spider-Man: Into The Spider-Verse (Read 5,716 times)

SiL

SiL

Quote from: Shasvre on Jun 04, 2023, 01:21:36 AMI wasn't prepared for this to be a two parter, so that ending caught me off guard in a bad way.
Thanks for this. Zero indication it's a two parter, so now I'll wait for the next one to come out before watching this.

BlueMarsalis79

They advertised it as part one of two when it was announced.

Stitch

Stitch

They were originally releasing Across the Spider-Verse Part 1 & 2 before the second part became Beyond.

Magegg

Magegg

Yeah, what a slap on the face that ending...

Corporal Hicks

I wouldn't call it a slap in the face - we knew they were doing a 3rd film - but it was certainly unexpected. But regardless of that - I thoroughly enjoyed this film. Perhaps not as charming as the first film, but only in that this just felt much more adult (as Mile's was growing, of course) and it hit hard. I adored the different visual styles in this one - it continues to be a visual treat for this corner of the franchise.

Immortan Jonesy

Corporal Hicks

Well that was frigging terrifying. Good little short. I definitely felt that.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: TheWrap"I think if we were to make a fourth 'Spider-Man' film, we'd probably have to figure out the journey that Tobey Maguire his character would be going on, and what obstacles he had to overcome to achieve that growth personally," Raimi told TheWrap. "And I hope that the villain would be chosen based on a representation of that obstacle."

https://twitter.com/TheWrap/status/1783220888655032768

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed