Captain Marvel

Started by ShadowPred, Oct 28, 2014, 06:39:14 PM

Author
Captain Marvel (Read 43,651 times)

Kradan

Kradan

Aaaah

I think she looks fine. Have I passed the test ?

Tichinde

Tichinde

Quote from: Kradan on Aug 23, 2020, 07:56:42 AM
Aaaah

I think she looks fine. Have I passed the test ?

Yes, there are people who say that she looks like a dude.

I honestly don't know how a majority of us can't agree on this. I mean I suspect it's personality, but nobody denies Amber Heard is gorgeous even though she's insane...

I just don't get it man.

Kradan

Kradan

Well, regarding "flat" - I was judging by looking at her face. For body, I have other "celebrities' hurr, hurr, hurr

Tichinde

Tichinde

Quote from: Kradan on Aug 23, 2020, 08:10:43 AM
Well, regarding "flat" - I was judging by looking at her face. For body, I have other "celebrities' hurr, hurr, hurr

I mean we have women on here, and I feel pervy enough for what I've said, so while I disagree I'll cut it off here. Remember when I talk about women being physically attractive, it's a celebration of the female body and breaking away from misogynistic tropes and clothing styles, It's celebrating equality and breaking down gender barriers. It's good for everyone. Murder the Patriarchy Ladies! SHOW US YOUR TRUE SELVES! INCREASE BODY POSITIVE CLOTHING! I FULLY SUPPORT NUDIST COLONIES. WE NEED MORE NUDIST REPRESENTATION!

Kradan

Kradan

YEAH !

ace3g

Shasvre

Shasvre

Awesome. ;D

ace3g

Shasvre

Shasvre

Master Chief

Master Chief

How many Marvels are there?

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Master Chief on May 04, 2021, 07:25:20 PM

I'm guessing they'll be using Carol, Monica Rambeau, and Kamala Khan. Maybe they'll resurrect Mar-Vell, who knows. Those are the only names I can think of off the top of my head.

ace3g

Magegg

Magegg

Quote from: KiramidHead on May 04, 2021, 07:35:12 PM
Quote from: Master Chief on May 04, 2021, 07:25:20 PM

I'm guessing they'll be using Carol, Monica Rambeau, and Kamala Khan. Maybe they'll resurrect Mar-Vell, who knows. Those are the only names I can think of off the top of my head.
I hope they include Blue Marvel.

Oh, well, maybe for part 3...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed