Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Last time I trusted someone I lost an eye!  :P

Shasvre

Shasvre

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Oh nice.

Wonder if they'll name drop the Shi'ar Empire in the sequel as a way to start threading the X-Men stuff in

Biomechanoid

Biomechanoid

Quote from: Highland on Mar 21, 2019, 09:03:43 AM
Quote from: SiL on Mar 20, 2019, 10:53:28 PM
Quote from: Highland on Mar 19, 2019, 05:36:20 PM
I didn't really dismiss it, I just don't agree.
You said it was a dumb idea, that's pretty dismissive.

QuoteLike there's some underlying power that drives it to be like that. Maybe there's tons of white male reviewers because **looks around cinema*** there's tons of white males that go to the cinema.
Now she's got it in her contract that her press tours need to be more diverse, they're not having trouble finding people to talk to. When she asked why this wasn't the case earlier, she wasn't given any real reason. These people have always been available to talk to, so yeah, kind of feels like there's some underlying power saying "f**k it, just send the white dudes".

That would suggest some kind of collusion , the world just doesnt work like that. You don't get to pick who reviews your movies.

Where was all this bollocks back in the 90s? If anything the world is about 16 billion times more open to diversity than ever before. I don't remember going to see Blade and the media harping on about Wesley Snipes. Nobody cared.

Excellent point, Highland.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

ace3g

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

If the trailers look as bad as the first film, I'm skipping.  As the saying goes, fool me once....

ace3g

ace3g

ace3g

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: Local Trouble on Mar 15, 2019, 10:54:46 PM
Quote from: MudButt on Mar 15, 2019, 10:45:12 PMI'm not trying to frame a misogyny thing.

Quote from: MudButt on Mar 15, 2019, 05:19:31 PMIt's not like the movie beat every MCU record. It did very well and I'm not understanding why there are people who need to doubt the success of this movie other than they're sexist pigs.

This is comedy gold !  :D

Tichinde

Tichinde

idc about the movie, nor do I care about Brie Larson as a person. The most important debate, one of the most important debates of all time is whether or not she's physically attractive.

The only objectively correct answer is yes. If you disagree you are wrong, Gay, Ace, or braindead

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: Tichinde on Aug 23, 2020, 07:50:32 AM
idc about the movie, nor do I care about Brie Larson as a person. The most important debate, one of the most important debates of all time is whether or not she's physically attractive.

The only objectively correct answer is yes. If you disagree you are wrong, Gay, Ace, or braindead

What Ace stands for ?

Tichinde

Tichinde

Quote from: Kradan on Aug 23, 2020, 07:52:50 AM
Quote from: Tichinde on Aug 23, 2020, 07:50:32 AM

What Ace stands for ?

Asexual. No sex drive. Real buzzkill at parties.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed