Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 961,413 times)

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Call of Duty: Blacks Ops running around no scoping bitches. I'm not very good so this makes the game fun for me.  :D

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Still playing Fallout: New Vegas.. goddamn this game is fun! I just assassinated Papa Khan from FAR away with a Silenced Sniper Rifle. I initially killed him at night when he left his village, but I took back on an old save and sniped him from high above as he entered the Quarry early in the morning, alone. The morning sun made it such a dramatic scene.

Felt like No Country for Old Men:)

GrimyGhost

GrimyGhost

The Fight: Lights out
was a bit iffy about getting it due to the reviews.. but once again the review's were chatting total shit, the game is great... great but hard work... been playing for 10mins and already nackerd.

Vulhala

Vulhala

Is that a PS Move game?

Quote from: Vulhala on Dec 03, 2010, 02:39:43 PM
Is that a PS Move game?

yeah, i thought it looked alright, but it has unanimously bad reviews, i might rent it on grimey's rec though, the problem is that a move controller costs so much, so any multiplayer abiliy in move games is limited to me until they come down in price (i just have the 1 move and 1 navi controller)

Vulhala

Vulhala

I traded my Wii in for 2 moves and i few games months ago. Much better.

i can't trade in my wii, my girlfriend would not be happy.
also i still stick in RE Chronicles and house of the dead occasionally

Vakarian

Vakarian

Only 3 Games For the Wii For Me:

Dead Space Extraction
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Mario Kart

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

Super Meat Boy. My game of the year. So much mindless fun.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

God of War 2.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Still MHP3, gonna be playing this one for weeks.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Gonna be playing Reach this weekend, message me if anyone wants to play.

Nope

Nope

Red Dead Redemption. I love the draw at the beggining of each gang shootout.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Dec 03, 2010, 06:51:41 AM
Still playing Fallout: New Vegas.. goddamn this game is fun! I just assassinated Papa Khan from FAR away with a Silenced Sniper Rifle. I initially killed him at night when he left his village, but I took back on an old save and sniped him from high above as he entered the Quarry early in the morning, alone. The morning sun made it such a dramatic scene.

Felt like No Country for Old Men:)

You fix that clip yet?

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Beat Splatterhouse on normal mode today. Right now I'm starting Hard mode right now since I need to unlock all of the images, and get all of Dr. West documentaries in the game. Surrival Mode is fun as hell as well.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed