Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 961,862 times)

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

Need for Speed: Shift

Rented it and it's the best nfs in a long long time.

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Apr 12, 2010, 12:49:56 AM
I wish that your choices had more of an effect upon the galaxy (seriously, there was hardly any difference between whether the Council lived or died in the first game), but it is still an amazing game. Just finished my second playthrough as well. Unfortunately, Mordin died.

I think it's clear that that will be a different story with ME3. Every major decision you made in the last two games will likely change the way the final battle is waged. For instance -

Spoiler
If you let them live in 1, the Rachni will likely lend a hand against the Reapers. Same goes for the reprogrammed Geth in 2. I'm predicting a fight that'll be like The Battle of Endor multiplied by 100.
[close]

XenoVC

XenoVC

Bought the Swarm Map pack for AvP.

Not exactly worth it,but I can't complain since I bought it,and it has new maps,so might as well take em for what they are.

ScoobySnax

ScoobySnax

Been playing Halo Wars recently. I have to tell you, even if your not really that excited about RTS games, co-op on this game is actually allot of fun.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: TJ Doc on Apr 12, 2010, 12:16:19 PM
Quote from: SpaceMarines on Apr 12, 2010, 12:49:56 AM
I wish that your choices had more of an effect upon the galaxy (seriously, there was hardly any difference between whether the Council lived or died in the first game), but it is still an amazing game. Just finished my second playthrough as well. Unfortunately, Mordin died.

I think it's clear that that will be a different story with ME3. Every major decision you made in the last two games will likely change the way the final battle is waged. For instance -

Spoiler
If you let them live in 1, the Rachni will likely lend a hand against the Reapers. Same goes for the reprogrammed Geth in 2. I'm predicting a fight that'll be like The Battle of Endor multiplied by 100.
[close]

One can only hope. :)

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Actually... more like 1000.

:o

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

predalien27

predalien27

AVP: Extinction,  Resistance: Retribution, and LittleBigPlanet for PSP.  Hardcore PS2/PSP gaming!  :P

SM

SM

Kung Fu Panda DS.

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

FAR CRY 2 PC.

just platinumed Ratchet and Clank!!!!, not sure whehter i should play it some more and get all my omega weapons to level 10 or play something else, i should probably go back to Dead Space though, i was really enjoying it before my girlfriend distracted me by replaying R&C, and reminding me that i was so cloase to platinum.

Keg

Keg

Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes. I'm going to do a complete runthrough of all 4 games. Despite the remakes dodgy choice of dialogue changes and sometimes over the top action involving a suddenly matrix-esque Snake I prefer it over the original simply because any scene with the Ninja involved is now 100x better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AzVGy6G9CM
whats odd about this one is that he clearly cuts one of the soldiers in half, yet when you resume play and the bodies are lying everywhere, none of them have been cut in half.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udUQ8U1STQQ
This has to be one of my favourite cutscenes from any game. Shame they changed the awesome line "everytime i looked into her eyes, i saw her parents eyes...staring back at me" to the one in this video. but the sheer awesomeness of the way he fights Rex makes up for it

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

God of War 3 then maybe AvP or MW 2 after, not sure yet.

Richard.H

Richard.H

MW2. I surprised my friends on xbox live because they are like 70 prestige and I was like 65 without prestige and I still kicked their ass in free for all.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed