Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 961,881 times)

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Still playing a lot of Mario Kart, but also replaying Metroid: Samus Returns with the intention of playing Metroid Dread after that.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Finished Mass Effect in arsehole mode.

Letting the entire council die and having Udina take over with a bunch of humans was such a dick move I almost couldn't bring myself to do it. I also had Ashley kill Wrex on Virmire. Interested to see how both play out in the sequel.

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

Powerslave Exhumed Xbox one.

Used to play this for the PS1 back in the day and enjoyed it.  I had no idea they had done a  remaster for it for the Xbox so grabbed it.  Enjoying it so far and it's bringing some nostalgia and memories for me.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Still Elden Ring.  Boss fights are like an addiction.  I spent about half an hour going back to Crucible Knight and fighting him after he kicked my ass in the early game. 

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

L.A. Noire

Working on the arson cases now.

razeak

razeak

Quote from: Local Trouble on Oct 12, 2021, 10:07:17 PM
Have you already played Fallout 76?

Spoiler

Post necro activated. Yes. At launch. Wasn't impressed. Mothman was cool though.

Currently playing Salt and Sanctuary on PC.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

On to Mass Effect 2.

The first game on insanity difficulty was a piece of piss, but this one's brutal.

Darkness

Darkness

I finished Far Cry 6 last weekend. I enjoyed it, best one since Far Cry 3. Yes, there's lots of things that could have been improved but it was so much fun. Very similar to Just Cause actually.

I've started Football Manager 2021 now. See if I can do a better job at managing Leeds.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Darkness on Mar 27, 2022, 01:58:22 PMI finished Far Cry 6 last weekend. I enjoyed it, best one since Far Cry 3. Yes, there's lots of things that could have been improved but it was so much fun. Very similar to Just Cause actually.

I really wanna play that, I'm just debating whether to hold out until I get a PS5 or get it on the PS4.

Glad to hear it's good. I thought 5 was comfortably the best since the original, so if it tops that I'll be pleased.

Darkness

Darkness

Beware, the game suffers from extremely bad screen tearing regardless of where you play it. I'm sure it wasn't this bad in previous Far Crys. I just wish there was like an upgrade system. Perks seem to be on clothes that you find and wear. Plus you can get a sniper rifle pretty early on. Once you've added a silencer, you can go the whole game really, without ever needing to find a new weapon.

I didn't like 5 at all - mainly because of the religious stuff.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Ugh Ubisoft

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Mar 27, 2022, 02:29:18 PM
Glad to hear it's good. I thought 5 was comfortably the best since the original, so if it tops that I'll be pleased.

You might be the first person I've ever encountered (other than myself) who actually likes the first one.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

L.A. Noire

Finished the game off just now. Not bad, but the arson cases are a bit trickier in some respects. And the time frame of the last few cases really doesn't add up, especially with the DLC case added on.

Spoiler
And I'm not so big on the character switch to Kelso for so much of the arson desk. Not that I mind playing as him, but it's awkward.
[close]

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Mar 27, 2022, 08:15:46 PMYou might be the first person I've ever encountered (other than myself) who actually likes the first one.

The original's one of my all-time favourites! It's dated now but at the time it blew my mind.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: KiramidHead on Mar 27, 2022, 11:01:40 PM
L.A. Noire

Finished the game off just now. Not bad, but the arson cases are a bit trickier in some respects. And the time frame of the last few cases really doesn't add up, especially with the DLC case added on.

Not reading your spoiler tag, but I just started this up today after grabbing it during the recent Rockstar Steam sale since I never played it back in the day. Pretty into it so far - it's hitting that sweet spot for me, since I've been watching a lot of film noir lately.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed