Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 961,560 times)

Sabby

Sabby

Doom 3: Perfected.

It's a rebalance mod. You can die fairly easily, but so do the bad guys, so most fights seem to end with you sidestepping a fireball and one shotting the Imp across the room with the double barrel.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

WWE '13

I don't even know anymore.  :laugh:

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Fatal Frame

Tecmo apparently didn't realize that making you fight the same ghost five time sin the space of an hour completely sucks the scariness out of them. The blinded ghost is soooo creepy when she first pops up, but she quickly becomes annoying.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Sabby on Feb 23, 2014, 04:57:09 PM
Doom 3: Perfected.

It's a rebalance mod. You can die fairly easily, but so do the bad guys, so most fights seem to end with you sidestepping a fireball and one shotting the Imp across the room with the double barrel.

It's tough though. The new enemies don't mess about it and those imps especially are dangerous.

Sabby

Sabby

Have you updated? You can play in 3rd person and aim with iron sights.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I'm running whichever version is the latest one.

Vakarian

Vakarian

Picked up my Last of Us play through again.

At the part where your being pursued through Pittsburgh by the hunters. There was this one hunter who was boasting to his friends about chasing down this girl after killing her friends.

He was talking about taking out his rifle (As I took out mine) lining up the sights with her head (As I did his) and as he was about to say pow, I blew his f**king head clean off, just leaving the bloody stump on his shoulders, and immediately doing the same to his buddy.

It was so cool!  :laugh: :P

MoonerSK

MoonerSK

just finished starcraft 2 heart of the swarm. started wings of liberty on friday, oh i love having a holidays :D now the only problem is what i will do until friday when thief comes out  ;)

Sabby

Sabby

Bioshock 2.

Best of the series. Yeah, I said it.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Monster Hunter

Oh man, you're so slooooooooooooooooow in this one.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Bioshock 2

Always go for the good ending. Always.

Sabby

Sabby

Are you using the bullet time cheat?

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Nope.

chrisr232007

chrisr232007

The Last of Us DLC Left Behind....just amazing as the rest of the game

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition

I got a real nice treat as the Panzer IIIA. Stormed down the left flank, no enemies to slow me down. Stormed straight into their base and killed 3 artillery guns with no trouble whatsoever. Then I went after whatever was left.

Also bought the Jackson TD, will be a long way to get that 90mm gun.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed