Author
Currently Playing (Read 962,509 times)

WinterActual

WinterActual

The latest version is released ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTWP3wvAUuQ#

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Giddyup, saw the trailer yesterday. Need to buy DOOM from Steam though. My original CDs can't install under Win 7 64-bit.

WinterActual

WinterActual

You don't need to install anything since the mod is running with Zdoom, Zandrorum or GZDoom only, which require the .wad file only. So I uploaded my DooM 2 wad for ya http://www.4shared.com/get/LO1MosS1/Doom2.html and here is Zandronum http://zandronum.com/download Just install it, it will locate the .wad file for you (or maybe you will need to select the folder, I can't remember) and thats it! After that download BD http://www.moddb.com/mods/brutal-doom/downloads/brutal-doom-version-017-for-zandronum-engine unrar it and basically double click the .pk3 file, Zandronum will do the rest for you ;) I hope this helps.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

You have made me very happy :')

WinterActual

WinterActual

No problem mate  ;)

Keg

Keg

Quote from: Shobidoo on Dec 05, 2012, 03:20:13 AM
Quote from: Keg on Dec 03, 2012, 07:44:10 PM
Hitman: Absolution.

I'm really enjoying it and taking my time, exploring every possible route and technique. The disguise system is nowhere near as bad as people are making it out to be. Infact its actually very clever and makes you plan your disguises and tactics before moving, rather than just donning a disguise and getting free reign to go where you want. I'm really enjoying the new disguise system. It's the detection from others thats a bit off. They will spot you from miles away with just half your face peeking round a corner. Quickly moving out of their line of sight rectifies this straight away though.

It's alot more linear than the previous games but I like that its not just all about the hits. You get to play the aftermaths of what happens after and I actually really enjoyed the hotel level, where you eventually have to escape and make it back to Chinatown.

Currently i'm back in Chinatown going after the 3 hitmen who are hunting Birdie.
The detection is the biggest problem with the game by far. In purist they are super mind reading aliens that can tell that you are not one of them in like 2 seconds.

Im not the kind of gamer that's bothered about the higher difficulty levels. Never have been, I just don't have the patience. I'll stick to Hard I think, that's more than enough for me. Like I said I really like the disguise system but so many people are complaining about it and I think the problem is the NPC's field of vision and recognition is the problem. It's too good essentially.

Vepariga

Vepariga

Lord of the Rings Conquest

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I started playing Planescape: Torment earlier today. I'm liking it so far. the combat was kind of odd, but I've gotten used to it. Still no idea wtf is going, though.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Finally decided on which game out of the three (Dishonored, X-Com, and Far Cry 3) I should get...by allowing my sister to choose for me!

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Far Cry 3, finally. Loving it so far!

Prime113

Prime113

Quote from: ShadowPred on Dec 05, 2012, 07:59:28 PM
Finally decided on which game out of the three (Dishonored, X-Com, and Far Cry 3) I should get...by allowing my sister to choose for me!

Which one was it, man?!

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Prime113 on Dec 05, 2012, 10:43:31 PM
Quote from: ShadowPred on Dec 05, 2012, 07:59:28 PM

Which one was it, man?!

Oh, I didn't tell her to tell me. I just told her the three games I am having a hard time deciding on, and I said to just surprise me on Christmas with either one. So, 20 days left and I'll tell ya what I got.

Vepariga

Vepariga

playiing LOTR Conquest again Ive only just found out i can be a Balrog or frakkin Sauron and hit hobbits in the face. Ive had this game for bout 3 years and only now Im playing as these badasses......what the hell was i doing all that time.

Terx2

Terx2

Minecraft. So far my plan to blow up the neher hasn't worked out as planned ;D

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: Vepariga on Dec 06, 2012, 12:05:15 PM
playiing LOTR Conquest again Ive only just found out i can be a Balrog or frakkin Sauron and hit hobbits in the face. Ive had this game for bout 3 years and only now Im playing as these badasses......what the hell was i doing all that time.

I have no idea. I rented that for a week and found that out. :laugh:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed