Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 962,505 times)

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Repeatedly sprinting up to enemies and then pressing X provides hours of entertainment.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: First Blood on May 01, 2012, 12:33:48 AM
I am burrowing Blood Stone 007 from a friend and it's pretty decent. It's so linear by design and the plot seems like it would fit within a Brosnan film at times; like having Bond chase down a giant Ground Effect Vehicle with a hovercraft. It feels out of place in a Craig/Bond universe. Overall pretty fun, even if Bond looks like a piece of porcelain. :laugh:

So it's not as good as Quantum of Solace eh? Shame. Bond games are always hit-or-miss.

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: DoomRulz on May 01, 2012, 01:17:54 AM
So it's not as good as Quantum of Solace eh? Shame. Bond games are always hit-or-miss.

I've heard great things about Goldeneye: Reloaded. They restructured the story to fit the Craig films and the multiplayer seems to be quite fun. I am gonna have to check that one out.

Vepariga

Vepariga

Halo : Reach, purely multi.

First Blood

First Blood

I finished Blood Stone and moved on to Undead Nightmare. What an insanely macabre experience this is. Delivered in spades only by Rockstar. It sure beats COD's tedious and quite boring zombie experience.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: First Blood on May 01, 2012, 02:21:25 PM
I finished Blood Stone and moved on to Undead Nightmare. What an insanely macabre experience this is. Delivered in spades only by Rockstar. It sure beats COD's tedious and quite boring zombie experience.

Aw yeah Undead Nightmare is the shit

m41guy

m41guy

Yeah it is pretty cool...oh man do I hate the undead animals...even the coyotes are a big pain in the ass.  Never thought I'd find myself running from them in the regular gameplay. 

It got downright creepy too towards the end...

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I've finally finished Far Cry 2, after having owned it for four years. I didn't think the day would come :P

Anyway, nothing new here for gaming at my end. I'm waiting for Diablo 3 ;D

chrisr232007

chrisr232007

Prototype 2 and Crysis..........I have to say Pro 2 is fun but way to easy which only have had it for a week and I am one trophy away from the platinum while Crysis is a little of a let down due to it being easy also, but it is pretty to look at and fun to play.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Play it on Delta difficulty then come back and say it's easy.

chrisr232007

chrisr232007

Quote from: DoomRulz on May 02, 2012, 04:21:06 PM
Play it on Delta difficulty then come back and say it's easy.

I am and its still easy Im 3/4 the way through it on Delta, which should be done with it this weekend.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Skyrim

just trying to finish the game finally, doing more sidequests, hell - I didn't even realize the White Phial Quest wasn't over until a courier came by and gave me a letter telling me that there was a way to repair it.

Vepariga

Vepariga

Fired up abit of Midnight Club II,still good.

r888

r888

Prototype 2 on hard mode f**king awesome game

chrisr232007

chrisr232007

Quote from: r888 on May 03, 2012, 02:42:38 AM
Prototype 2 on hard mode f**king awesome game

It was fun but way too easy(even on hard) which Im done with the game.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed