Currently Playing (Read 962,423 times)

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Spider-Man Web of Shadows
Marvel vs Capcom 3
Halo Reach

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Really enjoying Combat Evolved, the the game that I am really anticipating replaying is ODST. Its my favorite!

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Feb 27, 2011, 09:32:29 PM
Really enjoying Combat Evolved, the the game that I am really anticipating replaying is ODST. Its my favorite!

Remeber ODST comes before Halo 3 and after halo 2

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: The Ghoul on Feb 27, 2011, 11:37:27 PM
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Feb 27, 2011, 09:32:29 PM

Remeber ODST comes before Halo 3 and after halo 2

Actually, during Halo 2. When I play chronologically, I play 2 up until MC leaves New Mombasa, then ODST, and then finish 2, before playing 3.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Just finished Dead Space Extraction (Move version) now onto Resident Evil The Darkside Chronicles

Keg

Keg

Is Move worth getting for Dead Space: Extraction. If Move has more titles as good as that it will be, but at the moment I think its mostly just shitty Wii type party games isnt it? I know you can get Heavy Rain Move edition but is it really worth it. I love Extraction and ill definately play it many times over and im wondering how much more fun it is considering I loved it, just playing with a controller.

Quote from: MrBrokenTusks. on Feb 27, 2011, 03:12:52 PM
Yeah, I downloaded it but all I have played so far is the demo mission.

Played a match of dead space 2 multi player earlier, it was pretty mehh! might play a bit more when I have finished the main games, but I doubt I will put more than an hour into it.

why is Extraction not on your DS2 disc?

DS2 multiplayer is definately more enjoyable the better you become at it, and when you are put on a team that is actually playing properly.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Quote from: Keg on Feb 28, 2011, 07:42:45 AM
Is Move worth getting for Dead Space: Extraction. If Move has more titles as good as that it will be, but at the moment I think its mostly just shitty Wii type party games isnt it? I know you can get Heavy Rain Move edition but is it really worth it. I love Extraction and ill definitely play it many times over and I'm wondering how much more fun it is considering I loved it, just playing with a controller.

I didn't really play on move, I just put that there as a way to differentiate from the Wii version. However I do believe it would probably be better because I did replay Extraction on my Wii to compare it to using a PS3 controller and on the Wii mote it felt way better and more natural, so I'm guessing it would be worth it, but as you said a lot of the games are shovel ware and party games, so I don't know. At the moment though I have no interest of getting it.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Keg on Feb 28, 2011, 07:42:45 AM
Is Move worth getting for Dead Space: Extraction. If Move has more titles as good as that it will be, but at the moment I think its mostly just shitty Wii type party games isnt it? I know you can get Heavy Rain Move edition but is it really worth it. I love Extraction and ill definately play it many times over and im wondering how much more fun it is considering I loved it, just playing with a controller.

If you're playing Heavy Rain for the first time, I'd say yes only becuase you'd be experiencing something totally fresh. Move would probably make it more interesting because you would have to move the SA controller anyway while playing.

Keg

Keg

I havnt actually played Heavy Rain so I think when I get some spare cash I might pick it up (its probably quite cheap now) along with Move. Ive heard its a brilliant game and I loved Quantic Dreams last game on the PS2, Fahrenheit (Indigo Prohecy in the US).

i say go for it, although bear in mind, a move starter pack is still £50,(http://www.game.co.uk/Accessories/PlayStation-3/Controllers-and-Accessories/PlayStation-Move-Starter-Pack/~r349709/) which is just the camera and the move controller, or £67 for starter kit plus navi controller (http://www.game.co.uk/Accessories/PlayStation-3/Controllers-and-Accessories/PlayStation-Move-Starter-Pack-with-Navigation-Controller/~r351592/) which isn't really necessary, but it was for me since I'm left handed >:( (you cant change the handedness settings on the movie controller, so i needed to use the move controller right handed to use a normal controller in my left hand, which was uncomfortable for me) obviously you can play Heavy Rain without move, so it's really up to whether you think you'll  get £70 worth of use out of it in the future. (and i doubt many move games will be move exclusive anyway, since it would cut out a market percentage of sales.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Just finished getting all 45 achievements on Web of Shadows. Feels good man. ;D

So now I'm playing;

Aliens vs. Predator (2010)
Halo: Reach

Nope

Nope

Quote from: Keg on Feb 28, 2011, 07:57:17 PM
I havnt actually played Heavy Rain so I think when I get some spare cash I might pick it up (its probably quite cheap now) along with Move. Ive heard its a brilliant game and I loved Quantic Dreams last game on the PS2, Fahrenheit (Indigo Prohecy in the US).
Oh yes, it is very brilliant. I loved it.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Keg on Feb 28, 2011, 07:57:17 PM

It is. One of the best PS3 games ever and one of the best games ever, period.

severen76

severen76

What Doomrulz said. You will not want to put it down once you start playing it. It's quite a long game too with multiple paths to take so you'll be at it for a while. Well worth £20.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed