Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 493,317 times)

Cvalda

Cvalda

I cherry picked from season 2 and 3. The new episode from last night, holy shit >_>

Sadogoat

Sadogoat

The only shows I make a point of watching are Game Of Thrones, The Walking Dead, and Sherlock these days - although I find TWD is getting more and more bland with each season. And since GoT ends for the year this Sunday, there's not alot on that interests me - but I plan to give Constantine a look when it premieres in October.

ikarop

ikarop

Quote from: Cvalda on Jun 12, 2014, 09:12:13 PM
I cherry picked from season 2 and 3. The new episode from last night, holy shit >_>

Good.

I've been saving the new season for when I literally have nothing else to watch, lol.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Doctor Who S02E09-10 "The Impossible Planet"/"The Satan Pit"

One of my favourite entries in the series. Possibly my favourite of them all. Great writing, great acting, great atmosphere and direction. The top of the top. The episodes like this are the reason I watch and love the show.

First Blood

First Blood

Breaking Bad Season Two

Peekaboo
Negro y Azul
Better Call Saul

Holy shit, Saul is f**king awesome! It's the goddamn Sheriff from the Fargo tv series. :laugh:

Nightmare Asylum

Saul! ;D Glad you're liking it, FB! Definitely felt it would be right up your alley.

First Blood

First Blood

Yup I am hooked. Blowing through these episodes. 8)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

"You guys suck at peddling meth." :laugh:

Vepariga

Vepariga

Started watching Sleepy Hollow, awesome stuff.

Lie

Lie

Boondocks the Siri episode!

First Blood

First Blood

Breaking Bad Season Two

4 Days Out
Over
Mandala

Oh my f**king gaaawd! This show continues to entrance me. By now things have picked up considerably. That last episode, Christ he has to meet with Gus to sell the Meth and the baby's about to be born!

I wanna finish off these last two episodes but I can't! Game of Thrones in an hour. :'(

Stay out of my territory /10

I nearly shit a brick when Walt said that line.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: First Blood on Jun 16, 2014, 12:13:52 AM
Breaking Bad Season Two

4 Days Out
Over
Mandala

Oh my f**king gaaawd! This show continues to entrance me. By now things have picked up considerably. That last episode, Christ he has to meet with Gus to sell the Meth and the baby's about to be born!

I wanna finish off these last two episodes but I can't! Game of Thrones in an hour. :'(

Stay out of my territory /10

I nearly shit a brick when Walt said that line.

"Is this just a genetic thing with you?"  :laugh:

Nightmare Asylum

Oooh, Gus. You are in for one hell of a ride, my friend.

But for now, winter is coming. 8)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jun 16, 2014, 12:18:19 AM
But for now, winter is coming. 8)

In about five seasons from now. :P

Nightmare Asylum

Shhhhhhhh. 'dis finale's gonna be fantastic! :P

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed