Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 492,933 times)

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

FB, I don't think I've asked before, but... have you watched Breaking Bad yet?  :o

Cvalda

Cvalda

Hey, Eva.

Spoiler
[close]

Steamy sex scenes. Full frontal hot male nudity. Evil backwoods secrets. Lynchian atmosphere.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

All of which can be experienced in a shady nightclub.

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Jul 08, 2013, 09:38:58 PM
FB, I don't think I've asked before, but... have you watched Breaking Bad yet?  :o

I have not. And I watch AMC quite a bit for Mad Men, Walking Dead etc. Breaking Bad seems like a show that would be right up my alley too.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Ah, man, you've got to watch it. One of the greatest shows ever made. Much as I love Dexter, I must say, Breaking Bad is better. Unlike the former, its quality has never faltered, and has only increased with each season. I can't say there's ever been a bad episode, let alone a bad season.

Eva

Eva

Dexter it is then... I also watched the first 1 or 2 episodes with the reveal... poor Debra...

Can't wait to see what happens. I have no info on the plot whatsoever on this or the current season.

Quote from: Cvalda on Jul 08, 2013, 09:40:02 PM
Hey, Eva.

Spoiler
[close]

Steamy sex scenes. Full frontal hot male nudity. Evil backwoods secrets. Lynchian atmosphere.
That's a description of my usual weekend already. :D

Spoiler
...and no, I haven't watched the last episodes of the Lake series yet... I completely forgot about it. :o
[close]

Cvalda

Cvalda

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Eva on Jul 08, 2013, 09:44:08 PMDexter it is then... I also watched the first 1 or 2 episodes with the reveal... poor Debra...

Can't wait to see what happens. I have no info on the plot whatsoever on this or the current season.

Excellent. The first two seasons are some of the best. 8)

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

Quote from: Eva on Jul 08, 2013, 09:28:24 PM
I wanna start on something I haven't watched yet - what do you guys say?

Last season of House M.D. or the previous season of Dexter?

Frell that yotz.

FARSCAPE is where it's at.  :laugh: (if you havent seen it yet)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsXi6O6Mvdo#ws

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: First Blood on Jul 08, 2013, 09:42:53 PM
Quote from: Space Sweeper on Jul 08, 2013, 09:38:58 PM

I have not. And I watch AMC quite a bit for Mad Men, Walking Dead etc. Breaking Bad seems like a show that would be right up my alley too.
It absolutely would. If you have Netflix, they have the entire thing up to the end of Season 4 on there. Past that there's only 8 episodes including the mid-Season 5 finale, with the final 8 episodes of the series coming on next month.

I would consider it the greatest American television show ever produced. Often times I say less about it than I could because of the fact that it's something I draw an endless amount of inspiration from, and it does a perfect job of speaking for itself. It's just something that needs to be experienced.

Eva

Eva

Ahm... I don't think I'm into these sci-fi series, sry but thx. ;)

Quote from: Cvalda on Jul 08, 2013, 09:46:33 PM

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Jul 08, 2013, 09:50:27 PM
I would consider it the greatest American television show ever produced.
That's because you haven't seen X-Files :3

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Blacklabel on Jul 08, 2013, 09:49:22 PM
Quote from: Eva on Jul 08, 2013, 09:28:24 PM
I wanna start on something I haven't watched yet - what do you guys say?

Last season of House M.D. or the previous season of Dexter?

Frell that yotz.

FARSCAPE is where it's at.  :laugh: (if you havent seen it yet)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsXi6O6Mvdo#ws

As much as I do like the show beware that it is VERY niche... Definitely not for everyone!

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Jul 08, 2013, 09:43:31 PM
Ah, man, you've got to watch it. One of the greatest shows ever made. Much as I love Dexter, I must say, Breaking Bad is better. Unlike the former, its quality has never faltered, and has only increased with each season. I can't say there's ever been a bad episode, let alone a bad season.
Quote from: Space Sweeper on Jul 08, 2013, 09:50:27 PM
It absolutely would. If you have Netflix, they have the entire thing up to the end of Season 4 on there. Past that there's only 8 episodes including the mid-Season 5 finale, with the final 8 episodes of the series coming on next month.

I would consider it the greatest American television show ever produced. Often times I say less about it than I could because of the fact that it's something I draw an endless amount of inspiration from, and it does a perfect job of speaking for itself. It's just something that needs to be experienced.

I will most definitely check it out. Cheers guys. :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed