Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 492,817 times)

Vickers

Vickers

Quote from: Aspie on Jun 04, 2013, 04:10:00 PM
Quote from: Vickers on Jun 04, 2013, 04:07:34 PM
Quote from: Aspie on Jun 04, 2013, 04:00:09 PM
The amount of people watching Hannibal is too damn low.

http://cdn.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/lucille-bluth-starwar.gif

Bastards, the both of you :P

I will say though Vickers, your set alone is better than that entire movie.

Don't be hating on Batman Returns.

Spoiler
But thanks. :P
[close]

Aspie

Aspie

Quote from: Vickers on Jun 04, 2013, 04:16:48 PM

http://25.media.tumblr.com/4663f1b2fef96f5b27b7105d72ce6186/tumblr_miiy9w4Bg11qkoec9o1_500.gif

Spoiler
[close]

Oh shit, NVM. I thought that was Halle Barry's Catwoman. The dialogue on your avatar did that for me.... :P

Vickers

Vickers

Quote from: Aspie on Jun 04, 2013, 04:19:05 PM
Quote from: Vickers on Jun 04, 2013, 04:16:48 PM

http://25.media.tumblr.com/4663f1b2fef96f5b27b7105d72ce6186/tumblr_miiy9w4Bg11qkoec9o1_500.gif

Spoiler
[close]

Oh shit, NVM. I thought that was Halle Barry's Catwoman. The dialogue on your avatar did that for me.... :P

Oh, geez!

I'm insulted that you would think I would like Berry's Catwoman. :P And the kind of dialogue you would hear in that film would be something like, "Time to accessorize!"

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jun 04, 2013, 03:56:16 PM
Battlestar Galactica S4E01-03 'He That Believeth In Me', 'Six of One', and 'The Ties That Bind'

This show is relentless :'(
RIP, C.  :'(

The spousal abuse themes in The Ties That Bind are tense on an oddly effectly level. I swear I almost had to take a break at one point... but that wouldn't have done me any good in preparation for the ending.

Nightmare Asylum

Yeah, it was definitely rough getting through parts of that episode. The conversation with Doc. Cottle about halfway through the episode was especially effective.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

It definitely was.

And it may be me but I always get a shiver down my spine when someone gets blown out of the airlock. A truly horrific death.

Doesn't help that C. was one of my favourite characters.

Nightmare Asylum

I don't even know what to make of my three favorite characters (Starbuck, Chief, and Gaius) at this point. Lots of shades of gray running through the fleet, and I'm loving (and wanting to cry about) every bit of it.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Starbuck is best ever.

Ever.

Nightmare Asylum

Battlestar Galactica S4E04 'Escape Velocity'

Lots of interesting directions that they can go from here.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Doctor Who - Series 5

The Vampires of Venice

This one didn't really appeal to me. On the other hand, it was pretty cool seeing Lucian Msamati in this. That makes guest appearances from both Ser Jorah and Salladhor Saan in the last couple of episodes. 8)

Eva

Eva

They started on a new Stephen King tv-series over here, Haven, and I was bored to death. Pretty much an identical build-up to every other King mini series I've seen... I switched channels after 30 mins. :P

Aspie

Aspie

Quote from: Eva on Jun 05, 2013, 12:00:56 AM
They started on a new Stephen King tv-series over here, Haven, and I was bored to death. Pretty much an identical build-up to every other King mini series I've seen... I switched channels after 30 mins. :P

Yeah, that came out last year over here in the U.S., it was gawd awful :P

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

The Jerry Springer Show

Lulz, Jerry Beads. Just another excuse to flash your tits on tv. And this one chick was just there for her Jerry Beads.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Battlestar Galactica S4E05-6 'The Road Less Traveled' and 'Faith'

Some pretty big revelations here. I can't wait to see what all of this means in the long run.

Battlestar Galactica S4E07-10 'Guess What's Coming To Dinner?', 'Sine Qua Non', 'The Hub', and 'Revelations'

Wow...

Wow.

This has been a long time coming. All of the pieces are on the table. It has been a long, great journey so far. Wherever they go with these final ten episodes, I am with it all the way.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Get ready for 'Sometimes A Great Notion', tonally, lowest low the show ever hits, with the absolute highest drama. The final ten episodes are about finding purpose when everything has been taken away from you, and trying to salvage humanity when it's been utterly broken.

It feels like completely condensed viewing right up to 'Daybreak', the finale. I recommend watching the complete cut of that, without the three-part episode break. It's some of the best television ever presented.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed