Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 492,848 times)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Cvalda on Mar 06, 2013, 06:45:04 AM
carpet bunchers

I think you missed an "m" in there.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Luther Season 1 Episode 1

This show is off to an interesting start. I'm not quite sure yet if I like it or not, but it has me intrigued. Gonna watch a few more episodes before I give a final verdict. One thing's for sure, though; Idris Elba is the coolest motherf**ker I've ever seen.

Also, the show's music is great.

Vickers

Vickers

Coupling

First time watching this show and I love it! Smart with just the right amount of silly.

Vertigo

Vertigo

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Mar 07, 2013, 05:33:48 AM

This show is off to an interesting start. I'm not quite sure yet if I like it or not, but it has me intrigued. Gonna watch a few more episodes before I give a final verdict. One thing's for sure, though; Idris Elba is the coolest motherf**ker I've ever seen.

No freaking question. He's the man, and a chameleonic actor.
Luther jumps the shark a bit towards the end of the first season, but keep going, because the second (which is comprised of two largely self-contained mini-movies) is quite brilliant.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Mar 07, 2013, 05:33:48 AM

Also, the show's music is great.

Never finished that show, but what I saw was pretty good. I don't remember that much of the story, but I found the relationship between Luther and Alice interesting.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: Vertigo on Mar 07, 2013, 09:09:13 AM
No freaking question. He's the man, and a chameleonic actor.
Luther jumps the shark a bit towards the end of the first season, but keep going, because the second (which is comprised of two largely self-contained mini-movies) is quite brilliant.

Yeah, from the reviews I've read, I got the impression that the second season was the better of the two.

severen76

severen76

Terminator: SCC

I'm late to the party, I know. I saw it when it originally aired but I never saw the final episode, until now. How in the f**k could they cancel it on such a cliffhanger!?

Spoiler
I mean what!?! They go into an alternate future looking for John Henry, an alternate future where John Connor doesn't exist? HOLY SHIT!!

What happened with Cameron's chip and John Henry? How did they plan to stop J-Day, what went wrong?! Did Sarah die of cancer in the end? There's so many questions and possibilities
[close]

It was nice to see Derek come back, though. Apart from that I'm going to cry myself to sleep at the fact they cancelled it, and made Salvation instead. Now there's maybe a fifth film coming, with arnie? FOR THE LOVE OF ZOMBIE JESUS JUST RENEW THE SHOW INSTEAD.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Whoa, watch the spoilers man, some people haven't seen the show yet. Just gonna say once again that this episode put me off completely, glad it got cancelled right then and there.

severen76

severen76

I really liked the twist. I just wish I knew where it was heading.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: severen76 on Mar 08, 2013, 01:28:40 AM
I really liked the twist. I just wish I knew where it was heading.

We'll never know. I wouldn't mind a TV movie special to give it a somewhat proper ending, but that's not gonna happen.

severen76

severen76

They could do a Serenity, and a make an awesome film that nobody goes to see.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: severen76 on Mar 08, 2013, 01:39:15 AM

They could, but the chances of something like that happening again...eh, I just can't see them being good.

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: severen76 on Mar 08, 2013, 01:39:15 AM

As cool as that'd be, no way it'd happen with T5 supposedly in the works. Best not to split your fanbase before a major release, you know? ;)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

With all those rumors of T5 being an alternate timeline of sorts, they might as well tie it in to the show.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

The Walking Dead B&W Version Episodes from season 1.

Black & White is so kick-ass.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed