Curious facts about yourself

Started by OmegaZilla, Oct 27, 2010, 01:42:59 PM

Author
Curious facts about yourself (Read 434,646 times)

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

One thing I absolutely cannot stand is when people present a contrary statement, but don't actually follow up on it because they're afraid they either can't do so properly, or they just have no idea at all what they're talking about- they just wanted to throw some contrary shit out there. The bane of any debater is true idiocy in opposition.

Aspie

Aspie

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Dec 11, 2013, 02:54:40 PM
One thing I absolutely cannot stand is when people present a contrary statement, but don't actually follow up on it because they're afraid they either can't do so properly, or they just have no idea at all what they're talking about- they just wanted to throw some contrary shit out there. The bane of any debater is true idiocy in opposition.

Nah.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Motherf**kER  :laugh:

AliceApocalypse

Maybe some don't want to actually have a debate, just place an opinion instead? 

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Hey that sounds like me.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: AliceApocalypse on Dec 11, 2013, 07:01:31 PM

Maybe some don't want to actually have a debate, just place an opinion instead?

Sometimes. Sometimes I just feel like I can spend my energy on a lot of things better or more important things than debating, especially debating with an unproductive outcome (which is sometimes imminent/can see it coming).

As someone who is more reserved in person, "Actions not Words" applies to me well. In fact believe it or not I'm actually quite cautious before I post something, a post like this (on a good day anyway, I've made mistakes before). Because my actions can't show as much on the internet as opposed to in person so I actually think about it first after I finish typing, "do I truly believe in this", that way I know when I'm posting something I usually mean it (again, on a good day and with the exception of humour), I'm self conscious of my integrity as I value it greatly. Things can get complicated though for others when I'm reasoning based on my feelings, because as an emotional guy I get lots of feels. I'm not the most clear-cut person either, some in fact consider me mysterious and unpredictable.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

I've been getting complements on my beard left and right for the last few weeks, think I've finally got the hang of facial hair beyond a moustache/goatee combo.

TheLoneSpoon

TheLoneSpoon

People have thought I was Mexican, Cuban, and just yesterday I got Israeli.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: [CANCERBLACK] on Dec 11, 2013, 09:35:35 PM
I've been getting complements on my beard left and right for the last few weeks, think I've finally got the hang of facial hair beyond a moustache/goatee combo.
Keep it up! Drink lots of water, eat healthy along with lots of protein rich foods, sleep as much as possible and DO NOT smoke as smoking severely stunts growth. I get called "Duck Dynasty" a lot even tho I have watched the show once and honestly think its stupid. Also, my fellow Alaskan Beard Club friends said that the show is rigged/staged.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: TheLoneSpoon on Dec 11, 2013, 11:42:45 PM

German.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Dec 12, 2013, 01:14:32 AM

German.

Israeli here, too. :P

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

White.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Dec 12, 2013, 01:07:49 AM
Quote from: [CANCERBLACK] on Dec 11, 2013, 09:35:35 PM
Keep it up! Drink lots of water, eat healthy along with lots of protein rich foods, sleep as much as possible and DO NOT smoke as smoking severely stunts growth. I get called "Duck Dynasty" a lot even tho I have watched the show once and honestly think its stupid. Also, my fellow Alaskan Beard Club friends said that the show is rigged/staged.

I'm a heavy smoker, actually, but other than vast amounts of tobacco and liquor, my diet is pretty healthy. The mo hasn't quite made it down my face to meet the rest of the beard yet, but I think that's because I trim things too often in order to keep the shape.

KNIGHT

KNIGHT

People keep thinking I'm human.

I constantly have to prove them wrong. Always outside though.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: KNIGHT on Dec 12, 2013, 01:19:45 AM

People keep thinking I'm human.

I constantly have to prove them wrong. Always outside though.

Are you from Uranus?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed