Curious facts about yourself

Started by OmegaZilla, Oct 27, 2010, 01:42:59 PM

Author
Curious facts about yourself (Read 434,543 times)

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Quote from: Charles Xavier on Feb 03, 2013, 03:11:24 PM
I think the Resident Evil Outbreak series is one of the most overlooked and under-appreciated games from the franchise.  :(

Ew, Outbreak. :-X
Spoiler
Just kidding I actually kind of like it I just wish it had more to it.
[close]

Charles Xavier

Charles Xavier

Quote from: King Rathalos on Feb 03, 2013, 04:32:21 PM
I think the Resident Evil Outbreak series is one of the most overlooked and under-appreciated games from the franchise.  :(

Spoiler
[close]

True, some of the scenarios fell a tad too short. But it's a good change to see normal civilians be the actual heroes for once, not some specially trained tactful force team.

And let's not forget the kick-ass opening credits.  8)

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Quote from: Charles Xavier on Feb 03, 2013, 04:49:09 PM
Quote from: King Rathalos on Feb 03, 2013, 04:32:21 PM

Spoiler
[close]

True, some of the scenarios fell a tad too short. But it's a good change to see normal civilians be the actual heroes for once, not some specially trained tactful force team.

And let's not forget the kick-ass opening credits.  8)

Capcom needs to make a new Outbreak game that has free roam element and weapons crafting, also allowing you to defend yourself with various objects. Like a darker and more serious Dead Rising.

Charles Xavier

Charles Xavier

True that. But I doubt they'll continue it now. It's been a while, and their last Outbreak game didn't sell that well. I think there was a reason why the all the characters got Epilogues in the second game; to conclude everything for them.

Lie

Lie

I love white peoples faces LET ME FINISH, I was at the "Why Weight" and I thought the woman hosting it was pregnant. And when I ask her kindly "Are you pregnant?" and she blushed. I wish I could do that and didn't just look like my skin was getting darker ya'know a proper blush. Turns out she wasn't pregnant. :laugh:

Trainer Red

Trainer Red

Quote from: Lie on Feb 04, 2013, 08:47:56 PM
I love white peoples faces LET ME FINISH,

Lie

Lie

lol, I know, I read it back a couple times but damn I can't help it. :laugh:

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

I have never played a Final Fantasy game and never plan to. :P

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

I have OCD

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

I never learned how to ride a bike.

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: RazorSlash on Feb 07, 2013, 01:23:33 AM
I never learned how to ride a bike.

I never did either, until a couple years ago when some friends made me try riding theirs. :P

KNIGHT

KNIGHT

I have a fear of the ocean, to the point that I won't even go into the shallow parts of a beach.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Same. f**k the ocean.

The inverse sky of suffocation and slime.

Nightmare Asylum

Suffocation/drowning has actually been a small fear in the back of my mind for a while as well. Not that I'm afraid to go in the water or anything, but it just creeps me out thinking about it.

Lie

Lie

Not afraid of the water or drowning. Ever since The Beast, it's what's under the water that scares me causes there's no way of putting up a fight against something like a giant squid.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed