Curious facts about yourself

Started by OmegaZilla, Oct 27, 2010, 01:42:59 PM

Author
Curious facts about yourself (Read 434,755 times)

Cvalda

Cvalda

What city you live in Vickers? Most cities are actually pretty safe. I used to walk around Harlem at 4am by myself with no trouble, even.

Although a guy on the subway did rub his dick on me during rush hour once on the subway. Cities suck >:(

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Cvalda on May 13, 2012, 01:43:22 AM
Although a guy on the subway did rub his dick on me during rush hour once on the subway. Cities suck >:(

Wha...? :o

Did you do anything, or just let it go?

Cvalda

Cvalda

Considering the train was packed so tight I could barely turn around, there really wasn't anything I could do. I just rolled my eyes and gritted my teeth. That kinda shit happens all the time--you have no idea. ::)

Vickers

Vickers

What city you live in Vickers? Most cities are actually pretty safe. I used to walk around Harlem at 4am by myself with no trouble, even.

Cape Town, South Africa.  It's a beautiful city but as with many places, you need to know which areas to avoid when it's dark and I don't feel like having a run in with a shady character or a group of them.  I love my country so much but it's moments like these when I just wish I could walk wherever.  Especially with me and my insomnia.

f**k, there's so many dodgy perverts around it's not even funny.

Vakarian

Vakarian

Quote from: Vickers on May 13, 2012, 01:55:03 AM

Cape Town, South Africa.  It's a beautiful city but as with many places, you need to know which areas to avoid when it's dark and I don't feel like having a run in with a shady character or a group of them.  I love my country so much but it's moments like these when I just wish I could walk wherever.  Especially with me and my insomnia.

f**k, there's so many dodgy perverts around it's not even funny.

I used to live in Knysna, a few hours away from CT...Cape Town is a beautiful city, dangerous of course, but Jo'burg was worse IMO.

Eva

Eva

Quote from: Cvalda on May 13, 2012, 01:48:34 AM
Although a guy on the subway did rub his dick on me during rush hour once on the subway
Considering the train was packed so tight I could barely turn around, there really wasn't anything I could do. I just rolled my eyes and gritted my teeth. That kinda shit happens all the time--you have no idea. ::)

>:(
Not even gonna try a clever remark on that one and you're right. Once, me and some friends went to a disco every now and then, usually the local hangout place for gays/lesbians and some guy came out of nowhere and groped my chest and thought that would be cool or something, considering he was gay or whatever. I slapped him so hard he spilled his drink over himself and the person next to him... hope it was worth it, dumbass...

Cvalda

Cvalda

Cape Town, South Africa.
Ah, from the land of Charlize ;) You may not be able to go out at night, but at least you can go out in the water--

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SD7nztRS3m4#ws
O_O
Now I see why you're afraid of swimmin' in them deep waters :o

Vickers

Vickers

Quote from: Vakarian on May 13, 2012, 01:56:31 AM
I used to live in Knysna, a few hours away from CT...Cape Town is a beautiful city, dangerous of course, but Jo'burg was worse IMO.

That is very true.

Quote from: Eva on May 13, 2012, 01:56:42 AM
>:(
Not even gonna try a clever remark on that one and you're right. Once, me and some friends went to a disco every now and then, usually the local hangout place for gays/lesbians and some guy came out of nowhere and groped my chest and thought that would be cool or something, considering he was gay or whatever. I slapped him so hard he spilled his drink over himself and the person next to him... hope it was worth it, dumbass...

Wow.  I'm gay but that's disgusting!  I don't think being gay gives any guy the right to feel a woman up (or anyone for that matter, unless it was welcomed).  This is part of the reason I don't go to gay clubs and don't associate myself with the "scene" - way too many stereotypes.  Actually, I don't even like rubbing it in people's faces that I'm gay.  I'll defend myself if somebody is homophobic and I won't stand for ignorant idiocy but I'm not going to let being gay change the core of who I am.  I just happen to like guys.

Ok, so choosing the name Vickers doesn't really make sense apart from the fact I like Charlize and I'm crazy excited for Prometheus and wasn't feeling particularly creative. :laugh: Maybe I can find out if there's a way to change my username but I've kind of grown attached to Vickers. :P

I'm sure guys wouldn't like it if a lesbian just walked up to them and felt them up.  Ok, maybe some would. :P ;)

Quote from: Cvalda on May 13, 2012, 01:58:47 AM
Cape Town, South Africa.
Ah, from the land of Charlize ;) You may not be able to go out at night, but at least you can go out in the water--

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SD7nztRS3m4#ws
O_O
Now I see why you're afraid of swimmin' in them deep waters :o

:laugh:

Eva

Eva

Oh yeah, just to clarify - it's not a straight/gay comment or anything. It's just that you would expect to feel somewhat 'safe' from being approached by the usual creeps you stumble across in the nightlife at a gay bar... hence my vivid memory of that particular episode. Otherwise, I haven't had any trouble whatsoever going there...

Vickers

Vickers

Quote from: Eva on May 13, 2012, 02:46:31 AM
Oh yeah, just to clarify - it's not a straight/gay comment or anything. It's just that you would expect to feel somewhat 'safe' from being approached by the usual creeps you stumble across in the nightlife at a gay bar... hence my vivid memory of that particular episode. Otherwise, I haven't had any trouble whatsoever going there...

Oh, no, I didn't take any offence to it. So no need to explain yourself. :)

I'm not one of those who look for reasons to be offended. :laugh:

Eva

Eva

Quote from: Vickers on May 13, 2012, 02:50:21 AM
Oh, no, I didn't take any offence to it. So no need to explain yourself. :)
:)
I suddenly recall this episode - all the power to her for being able to constrain herself... or that guy should praise himself lucky to still have 2 balls, simply because this was live tv... I would have smacked him right there...
Spoiler

r888

r888

I shake a lot when I get nervous.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

My soft side comes out more when I'm in the right mood. I try to keep my soft side within but sometimes I'm that deep in the mood that words just manage to slip out without me thinking, not that I lie, I'm an honest person, but I try not to be too trusting with certain information.

Example, I wanted to be in a relationship once, only 2 people besides myself in the whole world know who it is and I like to keep it that way, to be honourable.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

I eat steak loudly

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

The only way it should be eaten!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed