anyone dissappointed?

Started by MrLee, Jul 28, 2007, 11:21:39 AM

Author
anyone dissappointed? (Read 6,433 times)

fluxcap

fluxcap

Place your bets on the AVP2 trailer release, I say Wednesday, August 15.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: DazAvP01 on Jul 28, 2007, 03:13:42 PM
Well at least when we get the trailer it will have actual film footage in it, unlike going having a teaser like the Dark Knight one ;D

>:(

Keyes

Keyes

Heyyy! C'mon, as a fan you must have been sliiiightly miffed at that right?! :P

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

i have watched it countless times today, and i am not miffed that it shows jno footage whatsoever,

WisePredator

WisePredator

Quote from: fluxcap on Jul 28, 2007, 03:14:08 PM
Place your bets on the AVP2 trailer release, I say Wednesday, August 15.

July 30th or further :P

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I say the first week of August

YautjaElder

YautjaElder

I'm pretty excited to see this trailer, since usually, trailers can give a pretty good feeling of what the movie is like. Not always though.

It would be awesome if the trailer were to be released on August 15th, since that's my birthday. ;)

War Wager

War Wager

Greg said that the trailer would be online about a week after ComicCon, so I'm hoping we'll see it sometime in the first week of August...  :-\

Scree

Scree

I really don't know. "A week or so..." can also mean maybe two weeks, three weeks or a month. I'm not gonna hype myself until I definitely know when the trailer's gonna be released.

pretrixalated

pretrixalated

I say the 7th of august!!! ;D

Colin_Strause

Colin_Strause

Quote from: Scree on Jul 28, 2007, 04:13:39 PM
I really don't know. "A week or so..." can also mean maybe two weeks, three weeks or a month. I'm not gonna hype myself until I definitely know when the trailer's gonna be released.

Marketing will come out with it when they want to, which is why we aren't giving out a specific dates anymore. We don't control it.

The good news is that the trailers are long and revealing, so it will make the wait worth while.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

So, maybe we won't get it a "week or so" after comic-con???

Colin_Strause

Colin_Strause

Quote from: The Joker on Jul 28, 2007, 04:22:39 PM

That's still the plan, but we can always be thrown a curve ball at the last minute. This stuff is so much more complex than anyone even realizes.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Colin_Strause on Jul 28, 2007, 04:28:03 PM
Quote from: The Joker on Jul 28, 2007, 04:22:39 PM

That's still the plan.

OK, so they have told you that they will put it up in a week or so then?

Danger Close

Danger Close

That's good news, I'm glad we are not getting "a shadow moving through the sewer" then the title AVP2. I just hope it's not too revealing.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed