Official Website

Started by Gates, Aug 24, 2007, 11:40:18 PM

Author
Official Website (Read 46,720 times)

Demonio Cazador

Demonio Cazador

Nice layout and overall looks cool...not so sure about the AVP 1 style wallpapers though....

That Yellow Alien

That Yellow Alien

Pred-alien one? That's a regular Alien. That wallpaper looks like shit too. It looks like they just took the original AVP posters and photoshopped them to look like they are from AVP-R.

Also noticed it says Dec. 26, not 25. Guess they decided to move it back a day, which is fine with me.

Vemados

Vemados

Yeah the wallpapers aren't like pwn or anything but they're better than the AVP ones... and yeah Wolf looks as badass as ever.

fluxcap

fluxcap

Quote from: Yellow Alien on Oct 04, 2007, 03:27:13 AM
Pred-alien one? That's a regular Alien. That wallpaper looks like shit too. It looks like they just took the original AVP posters and photoshopped them to look like they are from AVP-R.
I get the same feeling, that dome looks all to familiar to the one on the alien from AVP's promotional material.

Uncanny Antman

Uncanny Antman

Quote from: fluxcap on Oct 04, 2007, 03:45:12 AM
I get the same feeling, that dome looks all to familiar to the one on the alien from AVP's promotional material.

That's because it is.  Same damn image.  They even left part of the lip curve in the new image where it shouldn't be.  Can you say 'lame'?

fluxcap

fluxcap

Quote from: Uncanny Antman on Oct 04, 2007, 03:49:57 AM
Quote from: fluxcap on Oct 04, 2007, 03:45:12 AM

That's because it is.  Same damn image.  They even left part of the lip curve in the new image where it shouldn't be.  Can you say 'lame'?
Lame indeed, but truly WEAKSAUCE.

That Yellow Alien

That Yellow Alien

Those wallpapers are so obviously photoshopped, it's embarrassing that Fox would be that lazy. I can literally see the old AVP Alien and Predator poster images in both wallpapers.

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Loving the site, backrounds are good.  just needs more features.

echobbase79

echobbase79

I couldn't get anything to work.  :-\

I did like the intro though.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

the wallpapers suck, other than that, I am looking forward to how this website will look like in the future.

Vemados

Vemados

Looking more closely yeah they're shopped... dammit Fox you need to be skinned

SiL

SiL

Still a crummy way to start a site. Why bother photoshopping in the first place?

Hybrid PM

Hybrid PM

They moved it back a day to the 26th because not many poeple will go to see it on christmas day, good move on that one.

Invisible Darkness

Invisible Darkness

It's better than what we had when the site first went online. It has everything I was expecting it to have. A few wallpapers and a different look. The closer we get to the release date, the more they will add to the site.
On a side note....IT'S ONLY A WEBSITE!

echobbase79

echobbase79

I couldn't get the wallpapers to load up. Still has to work out the glitches I guess.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed