Official Website (Read 46,723 times)

vortep

vortep

Quote from: War Wager on Sep 22, 2007, 12:12:45 AM
...and the poster is a good sign to...  ;D

Yope.................................

Demonio Cazador

Demonio Cazador

I just hope it's better thant the AVP one, and with more frequent updates....

Major Alan Schaefer

Major Alan Schaefer

This site has more than that site ever will and if it got more the stuff will probally be on here anyway

Demonio Cazador

Demonio Cazador

Oh yeah definetely Galaxy is the ultimate Alien/Predator ste, but I mean regarding the movie. Hopefully they'll post some behind the scenes videos, cool wallpapers and posters. And the Red, Green and Population trialers!!

Major Alan Schaefer

Major Alan Schaefer

Quote from: Demonio Cazador on Sep 23, 2007, 12:17:29 AM
Oh yeah definetely Galaxy is the ultimate Alien/Predator ste, but I mean regarding the movie. Hopefully they'll post some behind the scenes videos, cool wallpapers and posters. And the Red, Green and Population trialers!!
most of which this site will probally get sometime lol or links to it

Vemados

Vemados

Still haven't seen the Green Band...

The Chibi Kiriyama

The Chibi Kiriyama

It would be nice if Fox started updating the website...

Major Alan Schaefer

Major Alan Schaefer

Honestly i think we have enough for a while and the site isen't a big proity to Fox i'm sure, they know fans will see AVP-R so their proitories are the movies no one know about

The Chibi Kiriyama

The Chibi Kiriyama

This forum alone has 4,000 members. If all of them are aware of this movie and go see it, it still doesn't constitute for the 300 million people who aren't aware of its existence. Even if you add in the entire diehard fanbase, it still wouldn't matter. The best way to resolve that would be to start advertising and sprucing up a website for people to go to.

Predalienslayer

Predalienslayer

Must... have... full site... now...! ;)

Horhey

Horhey

Quote from: The Chibi Kiriyama on Sep 23, 2007, 06:17:18 AM
This forum alone has 4,000 members. If all of them are aware of this movie and go see it, it still doesn't constitute for the 300 million people who aren't aware of its existence. Even if you add in the entire diehard fanbase, it still wouldn't matter. The best way to resolve that would be to start advertising and sprucing up a website for people to go to.

Another effective way of promoting the movie would be to make an AVP-R game for the 3 next-gen consoles and PC. This is just common sense.

Pred-Xeno

Pred-Xeno

Thing is it benefits the movie cause advertising and all of that but most movies made to games suck but it would bring in a lot more people.

TheUrbanPredator

TheUrbanPredator

Quote from: Vemados on Sep 23, 2007, 03:33:34 AM
Still haven't seen the Green Band...

Check out my version of it, it might make you happy. I just recently remade the green band using clips from the Population trailer. Have a look and tell me what you think.

Gates

Gates

Quote from: TheUrbanPredator on Sep 23, 2007, 07:06:38 PM
Check out my version of it, it might make you happy. I just recently remade the green band using clips from the Population trailer. Have a look and tell me what you think.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJxSPWH9f5o

Is that really how it ended...or did you just throw that in for fun...?

TheUrbanPredator

TheUrbanPredator

Quote from: Gates on Sep 23, 2007, 08:05:44 PM
Quote from: TheUrbanPredator on Sep 23, 2007, 07:06:38 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJxSPWH9f5o

Is that really how it ended...or did you just throw that in for fun...?

I threw that clip in for fun, seeing as I was using clips from the Population trailer.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed