Social Media Posts Regarding "The Predator"..

Started by Pvt. Himmel, Jul 30, 2016, 04:50:01 PM

Author
Social Media Posts Regarding "The Predator".. (Read 440,454 times)

Tetsujin

Addison81

Saw a post on twitter that this well test screen again on Monday. Interesting.

PredBabe

Poor Fugitive. The anticipation is killing me! 😫

Tetsujin

ace3g,

Two post up.

Danversity

Wondering when we're gonna get a tracklist for the score.

Corporal Hicks

Looks like a couple of new stills but nothing majorly exciting.

Denton Smalls

Gotta say Fox is doing a much better job marketing this than they did Covenant in terms of avoiding spoilers. Going into A:C I already knew how Faris, Ledward, Oram, Karine, Ricks, and Upworth bought it thanks to some dummy/dummies who thought it was a good idea to reveal half the cast's deaths in the trailers. At least with The Pred I can assume but really have no clue who dies and how.

von

Quote from: Denton Smalls on Aug 10, 2018, 11:53:37 AM
Gotta say Fox is doing a much better job marketing this than they did Covenant in terms of avoiding spoilers. Going into A:C I already knew how Faris, Ledward, Oram, Karine, Ricks, and Upworth bought it thanks to some dummy/dummies who thought it was a good idea to reveal half the cast's deaths in the trailers. At least with The Pred I can assume but really have no clue who dies and how.

True, but it would be wise to stay clear of any new tv spots or trailers from now till the official release!

Denton Smalls

Quote from: von on Aug 10, 2018, 02:48:43 PM
Quote from: Denton Smalls on Aug 10, 2018, 11:53:37 AM

True, but it would be wise to stay clear of any new tv spots or trailers from now till the official release!

You said it, mon! Ya can't see de eyes of de de-mon...until him come callin'!

Danversity

Danversity

Soooo we're calling Upgrade "The Assassin" now?

Here's a shocker: on IMDb's poll for the most anticipated 2018 summer movies, The Predator is actually ranking as 1st place. https://www.imdb.com/poll/u8giZTXfQe8/results?ref_=po_sr

von

von

Quote from: Danversity on Aug 11, 2018, 02:03:40 AM
Soooo we're calling Upgrade "The Assassin" now?

Here's a shocker: on IMDb's poll for the most anticipated 2018 summer movies, The Predator is actually ranking as 1st place. https://www.imdb.com/poll/u8giZTXfQe8/results?ref_=po_sr

Yes apparently it's the Assassin as far as merchandising goes. Interestingly the POP figure has even been renamed!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BmT_RrNlr2S/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1nfhhdxmv31ko

KiramidHead

Ubisoft must be pushing for a crossover. :laugh:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed