Just Talk.

Started by Amaterasu, Aug 22, 2013, 02:02:12 AM

Author
Just Talk. (Read 614,056 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Local Trouble on Jun 11, 2022, 02:59:28 AM@Corporal Hicks You should take a two week vacation, at least.  You need a holiday.  A very long holiday.

It never helps. lol

I need to go full Louis Gridley Wu and just f**k off elsewhere.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Because you always wind up working when you're not supposed to?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Nah, I've made that divide pretty good now. Just sometimes need a break from people. I'm not actually that socialable a person.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

I heard there is a nice lonely stretch of beach up near Dawdon...

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Thanks Facebook, I hate it

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

That's just hilarious on so many levels. ;D

Nothing like good ol' nostalgia... brought to you by Facebook Inc. They can remember it for you wholesale.

Kradan

Kradan

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Jun 12, 2022, 09:49:31 PMThat's just hilarious on so many levels. ;D

Nothing like good ol' nostalgia... brought to you by Facebook Inc. They can remember it for you wholesale.

The exploding gas tanks flinging themselves out of a third story apartment was a highlight.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

I wonder if there's an algorithm that prevents Facebook from posting reminders like that about deaths in the family or other personal tragedies.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

If there is it doesn't work well, I've seen some doozies.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

And Zuckerberg probably struggles to understand why it would be upsetting to anyone.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

They could at least have installed a filter to check for swearwords before dredging up old posts.

Unless you're a teenager, you don't usually swear in happy posts.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Local Trouble on Jun 12, 2022, 10:36:15 PMAnd Zuckerberg probably struggles to understand why it would be upsetting to anyone.

Stitch

Stitch

Hilarious. Scary. Possibly true.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

@Corporal Hicks It's Monday morning.  How do you feel?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed