AvP Story Trailer Released!

Started by Darkness, Dec 22, 2009, 03:10:42 PM

Author
AvP Story Trailer Released! (Read 18,418 times)

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

And that evil Pred laugh at 1:47 when it shows the real bad shit- is just so friggin' menacing and badass!

Haggar

Haggar

Having Henriksen involved like this is great.  There looks to be some good modelling on the Predator's facial design as well.

Commander Griker

EPIC!!!!!!!!!!! I b

AngelsDontBurn

AngelsDontBurn

;D   I seriously can't wait for this.  The original AVP was one of my favorite games period.  I'm so glad Rebellion is working on this.  The forum is a complete turn off though, it's a shame that there are a ton of disrespectful nerds crying about a predator's face.  Everything is done for a reason and there could be a reason it doesn't look the way YOU want it to.  Retarded.  I think everything looks absolutely fantastic and I cannot wait to get my hands on this, it's been WAY too long since we had a great / decent Aliens or Predator related game.

Its Game time

Its Game time

That... that actually looks pretty good

12smil

12smil

I am going to stalk in the jungle and kill those aliens and marines.    >:D  

JEVjnd2000

JEVjnd2000

Henriksen is absolutely amazing.  I can't think of who they could have picked as a better face to this episode in these franchises.  This game is going to do justice to fans of Aliens and Predators alike!

Wolfer

Wolfer

If only the AVP movies were based on this game, then it would have turned out so much better.

M240Incinerator

I cried... and I got a boner... I'm so happy... its so beautiful...    ;D  

Skinner

Skinner

Wow, this is the best trailer yet and the unmasked predator is just awesome.

Baasje92

Baasje92

avp demo wont be in the ps store i checked...  link; http://www.psonly.nl/nieuws/23607/EU_PlayStation_Store_update_22_december_2009/

cloverfan98

cloverfan98

BRING ON THE BUG HUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PReDaNN

PReDaNN

this game better win best game graphics of the bloody yr 4 2010 !!!!! its great they show great close up detail of the chestburster exploding out  and the locations in the game look more intresting than the movies which were bad out comes of some wanting to reboot a 2 franchises that always will need to be done well and i think rebellion has pushed it to the limit :p

Aliens=awesome

Aliens=awesome

When is the demo comeing out, I sooo need it, I love avp

Jack

Jack

Looks great, but why does the Smartgun sound like a normal Machine gun?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed