Cavity Colors - Alien, Predator, and AVP apparel

Started by RidgeTop, Apr 26, 2023, 12:29:33 AM

Author
Cavity Colors - Alien, Predator, and AVP apparel (Read 3,941 times)

RidgeTop

Was surprised there isn't a thread for this. Clothing company Cavity Colors has done a few lines of Alien and Predator shirts, and more recently just launched Alien: Covenant and AVP collections.

Cosmic Incubation

Just ordered that shirt with Celtic and Grid. Really love that artwork! Would be cool to see it on a steelbook.

Vrastal

I ordered a few shirts, and a lot are out of stock sadly. Cant wait to see what other goodies get announced.

Hoping for an alien perspective game, more neca figures ( hopefully crusher and preatorian from FTE) and info on the akready announced stuff

P1NK8CIDBOOTS

P1NK8CIDBOOTS

Nice!!

Wweyland

Looking good, I used to wear shirts like these in the 90ties.

RidgeTop

Prey tease today. Collection dropping at the end of the month.

https://twitter.com/CAVITYCOLORS/status/1661430940592222209

Mike’s Monsters

Mike’s Monsters

Their PREY merch goes on sale tomorrow. They just dropped a look via email.

https://twitter.com/cavitycolors/status/1663256797166043159?s=46&t=_UkEryu2c2UmLOQcQ5K4SA

Corporal Hicks

Loving the hoodie.

Wweyland

It took almost a year, but finally some Prey merch.

skull-splitter

Too bad it's US/CAN only...

BlueMarsalis79

Trying hard to make the AVP Alien look decent.

Mike’s Monsters

Scar and Lex holding hands running through the flames of an exploding Xenomorph brain isn't working for me personally. Even if it's tie dye, which is my jam.

Mr.Turok

It does look like they are holding hands, doesn't it?

Also had a friend zero on Scar and said that the head design looks like Fugitive. I can kind of see it due to the skin flaps on the mandibles being too large, which was much more excessive than Scar's. 

Gridseeker

Sadly, no shipping overseas  >:(  :(  What a drag.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed