Yes
1 (33.3%)
No
0 (0%)
What are you smoking?
2 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Author
Xenomorph Cult fill with Predators (Read 2,229 times)

SiL

SiL

You might need to rewrite that one, can't quite work out what you're saying.

Thatguy2068

Quote from: SiL on Nov 10, 2023, 10:31:05 PMYou might need to rewrite that one, can't quite work out what you're saying.
I rewrote it is it better?

BlueMarsalis79

Quote from: Thatguy2068 on Nov 10, 2023, 09:00:46 PMWhat if the assassin Predator was a xeno cult member and when he was near death from fighting people, sacrifice himself to a facehugger. The Chest burster will take all the DNA the assassin predator has injected in terms of making it a  either  a xeno abomination or a stronger predalien with some appearance adjustments

This sounds like super dumb power scaling stuff, just like Assassin himself, but I do not hate it.

Thatguy2068

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Nov 11, 2023, 07:15:54 AM
Quote from: Thatguy2068 on Nov 10, 2023, 09:00:46 PMWhat if the assassin Predator was a xeno cult member and when he was near death from fighting people, sacrifice himself to a facehugger. The Chest burster will take all the DNA the assassin predator has injected in terms of making it a  either  a xeno abomination or a stronger predalien with some appearance adjustments

This sounds like super dumb power scaling stuff, just like Assassin himself, but I do not hate it.
How can I make it better?

SiL

SiL

Not do it.

The Cruentus

While not a cult full of Predators per se, the AVP movie had the ancient human culture using sacrificial maidens on the predator's behalf as part of a pact or worhip thing. Don't know if any of predator's themselves had any reverence for the aliens but assuming they had atleast helped build that pyramid, there is lots of art, statues etc of the Alien throughout the structure. Maybe the humans worshiped them too as part of their worhip of the preds.

Likely the predators were just using human ignorance and superstition to get them to consent to being hosts for their preferred quarry.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed