Alien: Covenant Teaser Trailer Now Online!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 25, 2016, 05:06:30 AM

Author
Alien: Covenant Teaser Trailer Now Online! (Read 131,887 times)

Prez

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 09, 2017, 06:44:12 AM
We don't know yet, I'm afraid.

Good Friday or Easter Sunday perhaps? Given we got the first one on Christmas Day ... perhaps they might use another significant religious holiday.

Mere speculation on my part by the way.

Corporal Hicks

Logan would also be a reasonable guess.

Sgt. Shanx

Looks great...super excited to see this...taking it back to the "Alien" franchises sci-fi/horror roots

Nyarlathotep

Quote from: Prez on Feb 09, 2017, 11:34:11 AM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 09, 2017, 06:44:12 AM
We don't know yet, I'm afraid.

Good Friday or Easter Sunday perhaps? Given we got the first one on Christmas Day ... perhaps they might use another significant religious holiday.

Mere speculation on my part by the way.
Let's hope that they don'the make us wait that damn long.

Brzrkr

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 09, 2017, 11:48:01 AM
Logan would also be a reasonable guess.

I agree with the Corporal.

Pvt. Himmel

Ingwar

I hate dubbing! Why they'are doing this? It's an insult. People cannot read or what? Luckily I live in UK.

Enoch

Dubs are rarely good... almost never...
Never understood why they dub movies, complete idiocy.

But I enjoyed this one a lot... :laugh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BC9daxWrL8

Ingwar

Dubbing is a big NO NO! What's the point of going to the cinema if you cannot hear real actor's voice? It should be prohibited, except movies for kids because it's understandable. But dubbing for adults? I'll never get that. It's like eating delicious meal through the paper. It's beyond stupidity. I really feel sorry for people who has to experience that.

KiramidHead

It depends on the movie. Italian horror films just feel wrong without dubbing to me.

Nyarlathotep

Quote from: Enoch on Feb 10, 2017, 04:15:17 PM
Dubs are rarely good... almost never...
Never understood why they dub movies, complete idiocy.

But I enjoyed this one a lot... :laugh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BC9daxWrL8
Not bad for dubbing. :)

Master

In my country dubbing is not a problem. You have subtitles and even if the film is dubbed, you always have version with subs to choose.

Edit

I especially love american dubbing for anime ;D

HuDaFuK

The only time dubbing has ever been good was in Kung Pow: Enter the Fist :P

Scree

While I do appreciate every new entry in the Alien Saga, honestly this first trailer of Alien Covenant just bored me with how bland and unoriginal it looked. I should've been excited but I just felt almost nothing. It was rather cringy. I hope Ridley Scott will prove me wrong and surprise me with classic Alien goodness but I'm lowering my expectations. Especially that shower scene with the Alien tail between the chick's legs looked really embarrassing and cheap. Did Ridley Scott learn to do that that from George Lucas' Poetry & Rhyme class?  :D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed