Empire's ALIEN COVENANT Exclusive Cover, and Image Scans Revealed!!

Started by Pvt. Himmel, Apr 15, 2017, 12:04:43 AM

Author
Empire's ALIEN COVENANT Exclusive Cover, and Image Scans Revealed!! (Read 142,774 times)

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: 426Buddy on Apr 15, 2017, 03:29:37 PM
Quote from: Pvt. Himmel on Apr 15, 2017, 03:24:47 PM
So?? How does David
Spoiler
get his haircut??

[close]

Spoiler
Scissors
[close]

Spoiler
smartass!!
[close]

hfeldhaus

What's happening between David and Walter in that pic. Thinks it's on the page with the 'Engineers'.

Evanus

Quote from: hfeldhaus on Apr 15, 2017, 03:40:09 PM
What's happening between David and Walter in that pic. Thinks it's on the page with the 'Engineers'.
Well what I heard is that..
Spoiler
David is teaching Walter how to play the flute, to show that he isn't limited by his programming and he can learn too.
[close]

bareterrapin

Yes so he can activate the controls in front of the pilot's seat in the juggernaut.

426Buddy

Quote from: Pvt. Himmel on Apr 15, 2017, 03:36:10 PM
Quote from: 426Buddy on Apr 15, 2017, 03:29:37 PM
Quote from: Pvt. Himmel on Apr 15, 2017, 03:24:47 PM
So?? How does David
Spoiler
get his haircut??

[close]

Spoiler
Scissors
[close]

Spoiler
smartass!!
[close]

Lol! I couldnt help myself  :D ;)

hfeldhaus

Quote from: Evanus on Apr 15, 2017, 03:43:14 PM
Quote from: hfeldhaus on Apr 15, 2017, 03:40:09 PM
Well what I heard is that..
Spoiler
David is teaching Walter how to play the flute, to show that he isn't limited by his programming and he can learn too.
[close]

Oh yeah, it's the flute.

This the first time I've loved the Neomorph. Looks great.

Evanus

Quote from: bareterrapin on Apr 15, 2017, 03:44:56 PM
Yes so he can activate the controls in front of the pilot's seat in the juggernaut.
Not necessarily. David just wants to show Walter he can learn too, despite his programming.

426Buddy

Yeah the creatures just look fantastic.

Pvt. Himmel

acrediblesource

dispite this being sci-fi, I'm beginning to sense bad news for the engineers story.

I find when you place too much emphasis on the society, its going to change the ridley verse dramatically.

It will become too much like star wars and things get out of hand. I simply feel they could have just removed the city altogether.

Too many questions as to : how did the engineers make all this stuff? How did they manufacture it? What is thier currency? What is their economy like? What is their prime rate for lending...etc.etc.
I mean what the hell is that big ass scorpion tale coming out of the ground? Did someone make that? Is it plant, you just add water?

lordvader

I don't understand one thing. If David wiped out everybody who was present on the planet by dropping the black goo urns, then what happened to those (whoever is there) who were on the smaller ship that is seen next to the juggernaut ship in the shot of the city?

Beardomorph

Beardomorph

Quote from: acrediblesource on Apr 15, 2017, 03:54:57 PM
dispite this being sci-fi, I'm beginning to sense bad news for the engineers story.

I find when you place too much emphasis on the society, its going to change the ridley verse dramatically.

It will become too much like star wars and things get out of hand. I simply feel they could have just removed the city altogether.

Too many questions as to : how did the engineers make all this stuff? How did they manufacture it? What is thier currency? What is their economy like? What is their prime rate for lending...etc.etc.
I mean what the hell is that big ass scorpion tale coming out of the ground? Did someone make that? Is it plant, you just add water?

Let me get this... you like the Ridley-verse but you don't like too many questions.

Did you hate Alien? They could have skipped the whole movie for all the unanswered questions it poses.

Russ840

Quote from: lordvader on Apr 15, 2017, 04:00:09 PM
I don't understand one thing. If David wiped out everybody who was present on the planet by dropping the black goo urns, then what happened to those (whoever is there) who were on the smaller ship that is seen next to the juggernaut ship in the shot of the city?

I think the smaller ship to the right is the Juggernaut. 

hfeldhaus

Quote from: acrediblesource on Apr 15, 2017, 03:54:57 PM

Your asking for TV series level of detail in a 2 hour film. Fill in the blanks yourself, it's what people have been doing since the dawn of film.

This type of thinking is perfect example of the breakaway that's happening between film and audience. Film has remained the same but the audience is wanting more I guess.

Whos_Nick

hopefully we get the hi res stills soon

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed