Alien Quadrilogy: corrupt discs?

Started by Accaris, Oct 30, 2007, 09:25:43 PM

Author
Alien Quadrilogy: corrupt discs? (Read 3,971 times)

Accaris

Accaris

Bah my disc 7 is corrupt (A:R) and it won't read past scene 19. Brand spanking new too. Not the player either. Anyone else encounter corrupt discs in the Quadrilogy?

War Wager

Where did you buy the set?

Accaris

Accaris

circuit city, last one there too

War Wager

Never heard of Circuit City, is it like HMV, Virgin? (official licenser)

Accaris

Accaris

Quote from: War Wager on Oct 30, 2007, 09:39:22 PM
Never heard of Circuit City, is it like HMV, Virgin? (official licenser)

Yeah.

War Wager

Hmm, well it could just be a faulty disk. You're entitled to take the whole box-set back if a disk isn't working. Or you could try a disk cleaner if it's dirty or scratched.

The Diesel

I would return the whole box set and since it was the last one there I would order another box set online.

http://www.google.com/products?hl=en&q=Alien+Quadrilogy&um=1&ie=UTF-8

Stalker

Stalker

I had some strange problems with the first Quadrilogy set I bought too. Several of the discs were mis-labeled, & on top of that the Aliens disc was actually a second copy of Alien, meaning that one of the films was completely missing from the set. By the time I figured that out, I had already thrown away my receipt. I re-purchased the set a few months later though, & checked to make sure that all the right films & discs were in it.

Flaming Firefox

I bought the Alien Director's edition, the one that comes in the Quadrilogy set and when I opened it up the two disk sleeve for DVDs was Alien Resurrection! The outside box, the discs and the little inserts inside were all Alien though.

Dr. Wren

Dr. Wren

Everything works fine for me, r they us discs, or eurpopean disks?

Vader the White

My Resurrection does the same thing! Every thing else works like a charm, just not Disc 7. I'm planing on getting a new copy at Best Buy later, unless anyone knows anything to get a new replacement disc?

Chocolate man!

What scene is 17?  If it's up to the part where Ripley goes into the hive, I wouldn't bother, because everything after that is sh*t anyways.

Vader the White

IT is right when Ripley rips out an inner jaw from an Alien and gives it to Call.

Chocolate man!

Quote from: Dark_Magician on Jan 02, 2008, 08:42:12 PM
IT is right when Ripley rips out an inner jaw from an Alien and gives it to Call.

oh....... I'd return it then, there's still some good stuff to happen yet.

Blackdawn

Blackdawn

Glad I didn't buy it. Because of the probs you guys say you are having. Now it's cheaper. So I just might buy it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed