Last Movie You Watched

Started by Terx2, Dec 05, 2012, 05:12:31 AM

Author
Last Movie You Watched (Read 845,753 times)

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: The Kurgan on Feb 19, 2019, 09:23:29 AM
300: Rise of an Empire.

I liked it much better then when i first watched it. Still has some eyerolling moments, but i very much enjoyed it this time.

Hear! Hear!

First Blood

First Blood

Highlander (1986)

It's been quite a while since I've seen this. Enjoy every bit of it, just don't like how McCloud's entire clan turn on him overnight because he heals from his wounds. And the girl that was in love with him, simply goes batshit insane and wants to tear his head off because he's healed? :D shouldn't you be celebrating that? Regardless, clunky sword fights and Queen soundtrack aside, it's good. Russell Mulcahy has an eye for setting up interesting shots.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: First Blood on Feb 19, 2019, 02:36:43 PMEnjoy every bit of it, just don't like how McCloud's entire clan turn on him overnight because he heals from his wounds. And the girl that was in love with him, simply goes batshit insane and wants to tear his head off because he's healed? :D shouldn't you be celebrating that?

P-Rock

P-Rock

Quote from: First Blood on Feb 19, 2019, 02:36:43 PM
Highlander (1986)

It's been quite a while since I've seen this. Enjoy every bit of it, just don't like how McCloud's entire clan turn on him overnight because he heals from his wounds. And the girl that was in love with him, simply goes batshit insane and wants to tear his head off because he's healed? :D shouldn't you be celebrating that? Regardless, clunky sword fights and Queen soundtrack aside, it's good. Russell Mulcahy has an eye for setting up interesting shots.

You are aware that this is seen as witchcraft, right? It's MacLeod btw.

QuoteWhen Connor did not die, the townspeople (including his family) believed his recovery was the work of witchcraft, and threatened to burn him at the stake. Connor's kinsman, and clan chieftain, Angus MacLeod, instead demanded that he only be banished.

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Shasvre on Feb 19, 2019, 02:39:44 PM
Quote from: First Blood on Feb 19, 2019, 02:36:43 PMEnjoy every bit of it, just don't like how McCloud's entire clan turn on him overnight because he heals from his wounds. And the girl that was in love with him, simply goes batshit insane and wants to tear his head off because he's healed? :D shouldn't you be celebrating that?

https://images2.imgbox.com/7e/3e/MZyLdCEw_o.png

Huggs

Huggs

Heaven can wait.

Don't ask why, don't ask how.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

The Last Boy Scout

Oh, you're real cool for somebody who's about to take a bullet.

After f**king your wife, I'll take two.

Last Man Standing

Not bad.

Huggs

Huggs

End of days

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Did I inspire you Huggsy, in the guess what movie thread?

Huggs

Huggs

Sure did. One of my favorite Arnold movies.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Huggs on Feb 20, 2019, 01:54:00 AM

What??

No flippin way!  It's one of my favorites too! And the temptation scene?  I just love it!

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Feb 20, 2019, 02:03:45 AM
Quote from: Huggs on Feb 20, 2019, 01:54:00 AM

What??

https://media.giphy.com/media/X4eojhgXCJWoM/giphy.gif

No flippin way!  It's one of my favorites too! And the temptation scene?  I just love it!

I guess Kaiser Soze really was the devil.  :D

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

You think you know bad, huh? YOU'RE A f**kING CHOIR BOY COMPARED TO ME! A CHOIR BOY!

Huggs

Huggs

"I want you, to go to hell".

Still one of Arnold's best lines.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

"You f**king shot me!" "Stop being such a pussy!"

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed