Last Movie You Watched

Started by Terx2, Dec 05, 2012, 05:12:31 AM

Author
Last Movie You Watched (Read 845,116 times)

Baron Von Marlon

Baron Von Marlon

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jan 29, 2019, 02:00:11 PM
Quote from: Huggs on Jan 28, 2019, 11:10:27 PM
The Austin Powers Trilogy - Bluray

I forgot just how well written and fun these movies were. I laughed my a** off.

Even Goldmember?

The opening with Cruise and DeVito is brilliant.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Baron Von Marlon on Jan 29, 2019, 06:00:22 PM
Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jan 29, 2019, 02:00:11 PM
Quote from: Huggs on Jan 28, 2019, 11:10:27 PM
The Austin Powers Trilogy - Bluray

I forgot just how well written and fun these movies were. I laughed my a** off.

Even Goldmember?

The opening with Cruise and DeVito is brilliant.

Agreed. And there were a few great lines... and the Dutch... but now I can see your nuts... but overall it really fell short of the first two, imo.

Huggs

Huggs

The first film used to be my favorite. Seeing them again now, Goldmember is probably my favorite. MC is fantastic as Austin's father, and this was Dr. Evil's best material, in my opinion. There's just so much hilariousness packed into it, I didn't think I would survive.

The Feral Other

The Feral Other

Literally, I just finished watching the movie: "Catwalk: Tales from the cat show circuit". It was delightful ♥ ️

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Welcome to the Punch

Solid Brit actioner elevated by James McAvoy and Mark Strong, who are both predictably great in it.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: FirstBlood on Jan 30, 2019, 02:40:59 PMBad Times at the El Royale (2018)

Quite honestly it felt like Mediocre Times at the El Royale. Great cast, and everyone played their part respectively. It's just when you sit down and think about it, you could easily pick this film apart. Too many little plot holes, that eventually add up and collapse the film under its own wait. I did however really like Lewis Pullman's (Bill Pullman's son) performance.

I really liked this one, one of my favorites of 2018 for sure. I had no idea that was Pullman's son, almost figured he was related to Tom Holland instead, but he gave an excellent performance. Cynthia Erivo was also great, probably the best one in the film.

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Shasvre on Jan 30, 2019, 03:11:59 PM
Quote from: FirstBlood on Jan 30, 2019, 02:40:59 PMBad Times at the El Royale (2018)

Quite honestly it felt like Mediocre Times at the El Royale. Great cast, and everyone played their part respectively. It's just when you sit down and think about it, you could easily pick this film apart. Too many little plot holes, that eventually add up and collapse the film under its own wait. I did however really like Lewis Pullman's (Bill Pullman's son) performance.

I really liked this one, one of my favorites of 2018 for sure. I had no idea that was Pullman's son, almost figured he was related to Tom Holland instead, but he gave an excellent performance. Cynthia Erivo was also great, probably the best one in the film.

I am back.  8)

MudButt

MudButt

Quote from: First Blood on Jan 30, 2019, 03:24:02 PM

I am back.  8)

First Blood... is that you?  :'(

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: MudButt on Jan 30, 2019, 05:10:47 PM

I am back.  8)

First Blood... is that you?  :'(

Second Blood

Shasvre

Shasvre

First Blood - Part II

Nice to have you back, buddy. 8)

Russ

Russ

Van Damme and (a little bit of) Lundgren Actioner "Black Water".

It's Die Hard on a submarine, but that's ok. The stand out performance was from reality TV star (and serial sex tape releaser) Jasmine Waltz. She was really good - colour me impressed.

The Old One

The Old One

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: The Old One on Jan 31, 2019, 09:30:06 AM

I am back.  8)

Sick Avi.
:-*

Quote from: Russ on Jan 31, 2019, 09:26:03 AM
Van Damme and (a little bit of) Lundgren Actioner "Black Water".

It's Die Hard on a submarine, but that's ok. The stand out performance was from reality TV star (and serial sex tape releaser) Jasmine Waltz. She was really good - colour me impressed.

I really liked Black Water. Van Damme and Dolph team ups are a lot of fun.

Universal Soldier: Regeneration (2009)

"Something so familiar, I can't explain it."

I've always really enjoyed this. For a DTV film, it's production value is pretty high. And it's very serviceable to fans of the original Universal Soldier. With bringing back both Van Damme and Lundgren. The fights are both bloody and brutal. The highlight for me as the well choreographed tracking shot of Deveraux going through the hallways taking terrorists out left and right. Good stuff.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Suspiria (2018)

Excellent stuff. That mirror room scene will go down as a f**ked up classic horror moment.

No Country for Old Men

"Alright. What we circulate? Lookin' for a man who has recently drunk milk? " :laugh:

Tommy Lee Jones is still the man.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Fury

I love the first two acts, and I love the last act, I just feel like they're from different films - most of this is a super-gritty, realistic war movie, and then it kinda goes a bit Rambo at the end. I still really enjoy it, but I wish the finale had been a bit more tonally consistent.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed