Last Movie You Watched

Started by Terx2, Dec 05, 2012, 05:12:31 AM

Author
Last Movie You Watched (Read 845,068 times)

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Moonfall

The most aggressively dumb blockbuster I've ever seen. f**king hell was it terrible.

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Mar 14, 2023, 10:15:22 AMMoonfall

The most aggressively dumb blockbuster I've ever seen. f**king hell was it terrible.

As a consolation prize, go watch RLM review of it

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Kradan on Mar 14, 2023, 10:29:55 AMAs a consolation prize, go watch RLM review of it

The irony is they didn't even touch on half the egregiously dumb shit in the movie.

Prez

Prez

The Banshees of Inisherin my beloved wife loves Colin Farrell but she didn't enjoy this film. I did. I loved the whole smallness and personal nature of the story. The quirks of the script and performances from a stellar cast were great.

Wogboys Forever - yer. Maybe they should've left it at the second film. Nice to see some familiar Melbourne views though.

Men - HOLY SH*T. That is one of the most uncomfortable films I've ever seen.

First Blood

First Blood

Blade Runner (1982)

After watching the Oscars, this is purely a comfort viewing to celebrate the immortal James Hong. It's a small part, but who better to design the eyes of a Replicant than Lo-Pan himself!

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: First Blood on Mar 14, 2023, 04:28:20 PMBlade Runner (1982)

After watching the Oscars, this is purely a comfort viewing to celebrate the immortal James Hong. It's a small part, but who better to design the eyes of a Replicant than Lo-Pan himself!

Replicants don't come in green eyes.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Her eyes were green.

Stitch

Stitch

The Witch: Part 1, Subversion

Korean sci-fi horror. Not a bad film. Shame Amazon's subtitles got more and more out of sync as the film went on.

Edit to add:

The Witch: Part 2, The Other One

What a great subtitle, eh? This was like a bigger, flashier, more action oriented version of the first. If the first was Carrie, the second was X-Men, or even Night Watch. Kinda batshit, but entertaining. Shame about the out of sync subs, though.

Prez

Prez

Quote from: Stitch on Mar 15, 2023, 12:24:46 PM... Shame Amazon's subtitles got more and more out of sync as the film went on....

Noticing this more and more. Happens all too often on Amazon Prime.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Hot Fuzz

Yarp.

HuDaFuK

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Hulk (2003)

Interesting, but doesn't completely work.

Stitch

Stitch

Shazam: Fury of the Gods

That was excellent. Really entertaining. Was a long movie, but nothing really felt like padding. There are some really funny moments, and some really awesome ones, too.

Way better than I expected.

First Blood

First Blood

SCRE4M (2011)

SCREAM (2022)

These bastards broke my heart with Scream '22.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed