Scientology

Started by Ratchetcomand, Jun 23, 2008, 06:54:34 PM

Author
Scientology (Read 6,948 times)

maledoro

maledoro

Quote from: Rafael S. on Jun 26, 2008, 12:25:38 AM
I don't belive how the Bible says we were created nor the sciencology shit, but I do bealive someone created us. But he created us like an experiment or game, beacuse we really don't have any propose in live rather than to consume.
Whoever it was, it did a piss-poor job of it.

Da-Wolf

Da-Wolf

"life is just an accident, we'r the ones who make it so important.

Rafael S.

Rafael S.

Do you think God would have made us even through he knew we were going to make destruction?
There's something else he is using us for and to me an experiment or game may be something "logic"

Munkeywrench

Munkeywrench

Quote from: Rafael S. on Jun 26, 2008, 06:27:55 PM
Do you think God would have made us even through he knew we were going to make destruction?
There's something else he is using us for and to me an experiment or game may be something "logic"

I agree theres a reason as to why were here, were violent and destructive now but maybe someday we wont be

maledoro

maledoro

Since there isn't anything that proves that an intelligent force created humans (or any other naturally-made thing), I don't believe God had made us at all.

Da-Wolf

Da-Wolf

Quote from: maledoro on Jun 27, 2008, 01:16:10 AM
Since there isn't anything that proves that an intelligent force created humans (or any other naturally-made thing), I don't believe God had made us at all.
what do you believe in maledoro?

SM

SM

Note his avatar.

maledoro

maledoro

Quote from: Da-Wolf on Jun 27, 2008, 01:25:44 AM
Why do I have to believe in something specific?

Da-Wolf

Da-Wolf

Quote from: maledoro on Jun 27, 2008, 01:33:17 AM
Quote from: Da-Wolf on Jun 27, 2008, 01:25:44 AM
Why do I have to believe in something specific?
well, you seem like a person smart enoguh to have his own view in things.

Rafael S.

Rafael S.

Quote from: Miker25 on Jun 26, 2008, 09:00:10 PM

I agree theres a reason as to why were here, were violent and destructive now but maybe someday we wont be

How we humans are acting right now, I don't think so.

You see, we aren't perfect to change into a pacific being or something better.  :-\

That Yellow Alien

maledoro

maledoro

If Satan was looking for something to make God look bad, it's those two guys.

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

That was mad gay.

rocknweird

rocknweird

I just think hubbard was just being sweet to his wife, he did name the religion after her (dianetics=Diane the name of his wife)

she must feel so loved

maledoro

maledoro

Quote from: rocknweird on Jul 17, 2008, 04:40:40 AM
I just think hubbard was just being sweet to his wife, he did name the religion after her (dianetics=Diane the name of his wife)

she must feel so loved
No, that's not it at all.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed