Cyberpunk 2077

Started by Jacku, Aug 27, 2018, 07:21:51 PM

Author
Cyberpunk 2077 (Read 12,453 times)

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Turns out when you excise toxic workplace culture instead of just paying lip service, good things can happen, busy right now but looking forward to playing this in the new year.

BenditlikeBeckum

BenditlikeBeckum

I'm hoping even more that the sequel will make quitting my job worth it. if I had a  job.

Thatguy2068

Thatguy2068

Is there any cool cyberpsycho ideas that you guys have?

Ingwar

Ingwar

I'm about to finally finish BG3 soon. Essential question remains what's next: Cyberpunk 2077 or Elden Ring?

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Ingwar on Oct 09, 2023, 01:12:41 PMI'm about to finally finish BG3 soon. Essential question remains what's next: Cyberpunk 2077 or Elden Ring?

Napoleon: Total War  ;D

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

I'm picking Cyberpunk personally.

Ingwar

Ingwar

Yeah, it's gonna be Cyberpunk probably as I need a break from fantasy setting. Time for some high tech dystopian shit.

bobby brown

bobby brown

guys, you GOTTA play Phantom Liberty! there is a crazy love letter to Alien: Isolation at the very end!

it is however only available in one of the game paths, but you will definitely know when you experience it!

It's more than an easter egg, that's all I will say.

BenditlikeBeckum

BenditlikeBeckum

from the sounds of a review about it, it doesn't sound much like alien isolation or a knod to it (maybe only gameplay wise). I'm sure it wasn't very difficult to write considering so few games are in first person and so few have both games amount of toolsets to fight.
 the hexagonal narrow hallways isn't that difficult to copy. So it was inspired....not an easter egg unless you actually have something that is lifted from isolation. Not sure if that's the case though.
https://www.polygon.com/23905305/cyberpunk-2077-phantom-liberty-alien-isolation-horror-mission

bobby brown

bobby brown

It's the design language. the corridors, the lighting, and the signs look similar to the ones at Sevastopol.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed