Ghostbusters Franchise

Started by Don Dorris, Sep 26, 2008, 04:12:29 PM

Author
Ghostbusters Franchise (Read 154,919 times)

Twin Drive Sigma Aquarion

Twin Drive Sigma Aquarion

I leave for one day and Pixar infests a thread. :-\

THE CITY HUNTER

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

He should have got it in the face. Then the rest of them should have slim-wrestled for the title.

Quote from: Twin Drive Sigma Aquarion on Jun 18, 2016, 12:39:31 PM
I leave for one day and Pixar infests a thread. :-\
I don't wanna overtly say it but I'm gonna anyways. Finding Dory is a way better girl power film than ghostbuster 3 ever will be. Why can't they put Dory in a fish bowl and semi-truck and have her capture some ghost instead.

Sabby

Sabby

...the f**k is this, Nickelodeon? Is this just a known thing that happens? "Welp, this hot new film is out, lets get someone involved into the orange room so he can get slimed"

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

...you know what rhymes with Nickelodeon? Here, I'll give you a hint. Dick Dick Dick Dick, na Dick Dick Dick, Dickelodeon

It CAN'T be by coincidence.

Jango1201

Jango1201

How about a good old fashioned shotgun to the dick?

Bughunter S. Thomson

Bughunter S. Thomson

Full Official Ghostbusters theme tune:

I'm out. Out.

Ghostbusters PR levels on top as always as Tom Rothman, exec of Sony says hate for film is the best thing to ever happen to it.

http://screenrant.com/ghostbusters-reboot-hate/?utm_source=SR-FB-P&utm_medium=Social-Distribution&utm_campaign=SR-FB-P&view=lista

This might be true if everyone who says it looks garbage goes and sees it anyway. I really hope they don't.

mez86

mez86

Quote from: Bughunter S. Thomson on Jun 23, 2016, 05:35:25 PM
Full Official Ghostbusters theme tune:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AQ44nPrRTM

I'm out. Out.

Kind of reminds me of the extreme ghostbusters theme

genocyber

genocyber

They really should have just adapted Extreme Ghostbusters instead. It had a diverse cast of a goth girl, a black guy, a wheelchair guy, and a hispanic guy, with an original team member as the mentor. Can you imagine if they adapted monsters from the show into a movie?

mez86

mez86

Sony Pictures has announced that an animated spinoff of this year's reboot - called Ghostbusters: Ecto Force - is in the works, eyed to premiere in 2018.

Here's how Sony describes the upcoming show: "A brand new animated television series, Ghostbusters: Ecto Force, will further expand the Ghostbusters cinematic universe and focus on a new generation of Ghostbusters in the year 2050 who capture ghosts around the world with help from local teams - and some very cool gear!  The younger-skewing Sony Pictures Animation project is being creatively spearheaded by Ivan Reitman and his production company Ghost Corps."

http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/ghostbusters/news/a798529/ghostbusters-gets-cartoon-spinoff/

g2vd

g2vd

QuoteGhostbusters cinematic universe

Ughh.

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

My thoughts on the matter.

Magegg

Magegg

Bughunter S. Thomson

Bughunter S. Thomson

What the hell is the context of that? ^^^^^^

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed