Black Christmas?

Started by ian36015, Dec 27, 2006, 02:55:02 AM

Author
Black Christmas? (Read 1,930 times)

ian36015

ian36015

It struck me a few days ago that this is coming out. Anyone saw it yet? Is it good or bad?

The Ultimate Predator

The Ultimate Predator

Haven't seen it, don't plan to either. It looks appalling.

Mike’s Monsters

Mike’s Monsters

ITS ANOTHER REMAKE! But I dont plan on seeing the new one.

War Wager

War Wager

Personally, I think it's a great movie. I'm not really into slasher movies but this is defintely the best I've seen.

Uncanny Antman

Uncanny Antman

Original or remake?

War Wager

War Wager

Remake.

Havent seen the original, whats it like?

Uncanny Antman

Uncanny Antman

Pretty good.  I'd call it the stepping stone (if there's only one) between Psycho and Halloween, which kinda makes it the forerunner to most modern horror.

It's been ages since I've seen it, but I have good memories of it.  No idea if it still stands up though.  You know how it is sometimes when you go back to something and it's not at all like you recall?

I never saw the remake, but if anything can get me to, it'd be Mary Elizabeth Winstead.  Did she get much to do in it?

fluxcap

fluxcap

Quote from: War Wager on Jul 22, 2007, 05:45:02 AM
Havent seen the original, whats it like?
A superb little creepy film, considered by many to be the movie that birthed the 'slasher genre.' I haven't seen the remake, but from what I've read and what people have told me, its the worst of the of the recent horror remakes.

War Wager

War Wager

Quote from: Uncanny Antman on Jul 22, 2007, 06:04:13 AM
Pretty good.  I'd call it the stepping stone (if there's only one) between Psycho and Halloween, which kinda makes it the forerunner to most modern horror.

It's been ages since I've seen it, but I have good memories of it.  No idea if it still stands up though.  You know how it is sometimes when you go back to something and it's not at all like you recall?

I never saw the remake, but if anything can get me to, it'd be Mary Elizabeth Winstead.  Did she get much to do in it?

I take it you like her then...  ::)  (Yeah I like her too)

She's not really givin alot of screen time, but she survives at least half the movie

(You dont actually see her die)  :-\

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed