NECA AvP Predators

Started by Sabres21768, Aug 06, 2012, 12:59:38 AM

Author
NECA AvP Predators (Read 85,282 times)

PRJ_since1990

PRJ_since1990

Quote from: khas on Sep 22, 2015, 04:50:00 PM
The truth is that Neca is the king of the delays...
If you think this is a delay, have you heard of the miniatures game by Prodos? They kickstarted the thing over two years ago. I'm still waiting.

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

That is a long wait. However with NECA, things are pretty delayed all the damn time. Whenever they give a release date for something, one way or another, it's pushed back somehow.

PRJ_since1990

PRJ_since1990

Quote from: The Shuriken on Sep 25, 2015, 03:12:04 PM
That is a long wait. However with NECA, things are pretty delayed all the damn time. Whenever they give a release date for something, one way or another, it's pushed back somehow.
Yessir. It's like "Preorder: Expected to Arrive August" and it then Randy says September and the Preorder suddenly reads January next year lol.

Honestly, we will get them in due time and the wait does not curb my enthusiasm at all. Rushing only causes errors in my experience. 

Gridseeker

Gridseeker

Seriously, the AVP predators were delayed to January? In that case.... 8)
My budget for this year is almost zero; delays are very convenient for me, also I prerfer a delayed figure but perfect in terms of details than a figure released in a rush but with lot of imperfections, so this delay for me it´s great.

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

Thats an even bigger delay than the original Hicks and Hudson. Wtf happened?

Milan

Milan

Pre order on Big Bad Toy Store still says September, where did delayed til january come from, Neca themselfs?

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

January? No no, last I asked,  the plan is October. When I asked him why they weren't coming out in September, he just said they were taking a little bit longer. To what...idk. But October is the release as far as I'm concerned.

Milan

Milan

Quote from: The Shuriken on Sep 26, 2015, 03:11:58 PM
January? No no, last I asked,  the plan is October. When I asked him why they weren't coming out in September, he just said they were taking a little bit longer. To what...idk. But October is the release as far as I'm concerned.

Thanks, October ain't that far away and I'm been looking forward for these figures for a long time now.

PRJ_since1990

PRJ_since1990

Quote from: Milan on Sep 26, 2015, 05:17:34 PM
Quote from: The Shuriken on Sep 26, 2015, 03:11:58 PM

Thanks, October ain't that far away and I'm been looking forward for these figures for a long time now.
Agreed. Where did this January thing come from? Someone trolling...

DerelictShip

DerelictShip

Yeah if Neca says September expect October, always a month later, always

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

I forgot to mention this before. But about a week ago, I asked NECA about Predators series 15, and Randy said it was all AVP centric again. But, he outright said the Elder Predator is not in it.

So I guess that would leave...Masked Scar, Temple Guard...and then what?

Battle damaged variants of Chopper and Celtic?

DerelictShip

DerelictShip

Quote from: The Shuriken on Oct 02, 2015, 04:13:28 PM
I forgot to mention this before. But about a week ago, I asked NECA about Predators series 15, and Randy said it was all AVP centric again. But, he outright said the Elder Predator is not in it.

So I guess that would leave...Masked Scar, Temple Guard...and then what?

Battle damaged variants of Chopper and Celtic?

Maybe its both versions of the temple guard, like hot toys did?

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

Hm, I wouldn't object to that.

So...Randy just said that it's about a month till the release of the AVP Predators.

:/

So I guess we're looking at early November now...

LAWNMOWERMAN

LAWNMOWERMAN

at first I wasn't going to pick up the KENNER 2 pack
but ended up snagging up 2 anyway ( go figure )

close up

its now up on TRU.com CANADA, but at a insane mark up
http://www.toysrus.ca/product/index.jsp?productId=80168246

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Urgh. I want that so bad. I'm hoping someone has it at the convention I'm going to this weekend. If not I'm just going to get it on eBay.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed