New Production Stills & Audio Puzzle

Started by ikarop, May 02, 2012, 01:04:03 PM

Author
New Production Stills & Audio Puzzle (Read 54,350 times)

Zenomorph

awesome
im sooo keen for this
i should probably stop coming back here or the movies gonna be ruined...
but NO...can't...resist...new...stuff

psychonaut25

Quote from: GreatKnower on May 02, 2012, 05:04:34 PM
Ive cleaned the audio and put the pieces is the most correct order that makes sense.

Trying to find a place to post it.

GreatKnower

GreatKnower

Here's my attempt..... Please let me know what everyone thinks.

OpenMaw

Pretty good. Though I think the "I ain't touching that" comes after the "Do you think could help me now?" bit. Mostly because otherwise it sounds like a frat prank this way.

GreatKnower

Yeah i couldnt decide if they were egging someone on to touch it before it attacks or just saying "touch it" after it has attached to the arm.

acidpits

acidpits

I imagine after this scene is played out in the cinema there will be some stunned silence.

Quote from: OpenMaw on May 02, 2012, 05:39:47 PM
Pretty good. Though I think the "I ain't touching that" comes after the "Do you think could help me now?" bit. Mostly because otherwise it sounds like a frat prank this way.

Sounds like Rafe Spall saying he 'ain't touching that' and 'it's okay' suggesting Milburn isn't the so-called dumbass who gets the attacked by the cobra thing. It's an American accent screaming, neither sounds like Spall or Harris.

SpeedyMaxx

SpeedyMaxx

Holy Christ.

It's possible Milburn may be American, with Spall doing an accent.  I really couldn't tell for sure from his one clear line in the trailer.

I'm also pretty sure that's Sean Harris/Fifield saying he isn't touching it.

OpenMaw

Quote from: SpeedyMaxx on May 02, 2012, 05:52:49 PM
Holy Christ.

It's possible Milburn may be American, with Spall doing an accent.  I really couldn't tell for sure from his one clear line in the trailer.

I'm also pretty sure that's Sean Harris/Fifield saying he isn't touching it.

Seems like it would be more fitting for his character from what we've seen. Matches up with "Are these things moving?!"

SpeedyMaxx

It sounds like his voice as we've heard it before, as well.

It's always the botanists.

acidpits

Actually I'm ashamed to say I took a look at the 3D map of the pyramid and it appears Shaw, David and Holloway go one way and only Fifield and Milburn go the other. So I'll just stick with the stupid botanist, Ensign Ricky theory as well... damn, this is nearly too much.

Glaive

Remember...Rothman explicitely said he wouldn't be touching a FRAME of Scott's vision...he made NO REFERENCE to the AUDIO...

Download this fast and stick it on a harddrive...we WON'T be hearing it (in film)...

SpeedyMaxx

If they're releasing it less than a month from the international release date, I think we'll be hearing it.

duckman5150

How in the universe are they going to make this a PG13? There's no way. If this audio is any indication...that is some freaky and scary stuff.

Eva

Eva

Nice work... very unsettling stuff.

There are some big 'splashes' in there - imagine for a moment, one of the attacked crewmembers falling or stumbling into the black goo... (looking at you Milburn)  :o

Virgil

Quote from: Glaive on May 02, 2012, 06:04:16 PM
Remember...Rothman explicitely said he wouldn't be touching a FRAME of Scott's vision...he made NO REFERENCE to the AUDIO...

Download this fast and stick it on a harddrive...we WON'T be hearing it (in film)...

I'm hoping you're wrong on this one, Glaive.

Good work, GreatKnower  ;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed